HATE CRAZYY FROGGG

`KuMi´

this is so inhumane... god, this game should be reported to peta..

how can alll of you guys sit here and compliment a game that promotes animal violence? this is despicable..and above all.. on a SIKH FORUM too.. we, the sikh's, we should have compassoin for the animals, and we should stand up against this type of violence and ats against humans.

We protest against slaughterhouses, but we come home and play games that involve the shooting of frogs? Is this supposed to be some sort of reference to the French and their turban ban? cuz then that's racist.. seriously, racism and animal violence bing propogated on a sikh forum...this is ridicuous, especially if this is to symbolize a french person, then it's like ahate crime... absolutely perposterous.

btw i got 92.5

btw i got 92.5
lolll

Buh is not like it dying it keeps cuming bac for more

Pitha jee ses tell them wunce tell them twice if they dont listen still 'Baat Ke Tupur Maaroh' (slap them hard i fink )

nd dis is wa happening buh wid a gunn

omg...cute??? u bein serious...lollll.ughhh annoying..i agree dont shoot 2 frog shoot da person hu made da song...lol.....bt dat tunes wiked...it jus wen it goes...tin tin int innini... or wateav , dat gets annoyin!! blush.gif

101279[/snapback]

omg......wat r u tlkin bout crazy frogs wiked :doh: !!!i dnt av ma fone but i want it lol!!