Hyde Park Aftermath

The Sikh Federation (UK), Young Sikhs and the Sikh youth will be organising a rally in central London on Sunday 30 October 2005 to mark the 21st anniversary of the anti-Sikh pogroms.  The programme will be entirely in English.  We must show how it should be done - the FSO (less the Sikh Federation) must not be allowed again to have such a poor showing on the stage.

103228[/snapback]

Everyone mark this date in your diaries now - make sure nothing is organised locally for the same time. Lets avoid clashes and have a mass turnout.

thanks to the kind remarks Amorphous Singh and otherz! Just put up ure pics on here or wherever u can. Should be good.

103246[/snapback]

Respect to you guys.

I just spend ages gimping around to fix the dark shading (I blame the lighting conditions) on some of the pics. Did as many as I figured could do with a bit of a lightening adjustment before I could do no more :-0

So ok there's 190 odd images up at

http://june84.org/uk-2005/album/

And yes the layout is poor :-( especially when compared to EktaOne pics. I'll work on that later perhaps.

amorphous singh real good job with the photos!! :doh:

you know what really confused me??

lol

was this...

lol i was like ok what does that mean?

i think the wording could have been better maybe?

like perhaps "muslims support sikh federation?"

or "stop atrocities on minority muslims and sikhs in india"? grin.gif

lol i don't know maybe i'm just dopey and that's why i was confused

post-2547-1118702483_thumb.jpg

lol

was this...

103259[/snapback]

Thanks.

Actually (I kid you not) this is a real group. There are prob. others online here who could tell you more. I've come across them before.

The guy in the middle gave me his business card and everything and wanted me to post him pics so that could use them - he was very insistent. rolleyes.gif

lol

was this...

103259[/snapback]

Thanks.

Actually (I kid you not) this is a real group. There are prob. others online here who could tell you more. I've come across them before.

The guy in the middle gave me his business card and everything and wanted me to post him pics so that could use them - he was very insistent. rolleyes.gif

103263[/snapback]

ohhhhhhhh ok lol

i had no idea

yeah would be good to know more about what they do!

anyone?

ok i just found this out...

Chairman World Muslim Sikh Federation UK Sardar Manmohan Singh Khalsa

A rash of similar organisations and activities extends across Europe. The two factions of the B.K.I. (headed by Wadhawa Singh and Talwinder Singh Parmar respectively) for instance, have a presence in the U.K., France, Norway, and Germany. In the U.K., Mohan Singh Dhillon floated the Sikh Muslim Federation and was reported to have visited Pakistan to arrange meetings of Muslim militants of Pakistan occupied Kashmir (P.o.K.) with Sikh militants, to wage a 'guerrilla war' against India.  These activities and interactions are supported, encouraged and facilitated by the I.S.I. Top Khalistani terrorists in Indian jails maintain active contact with many of these foreign-based groups.

http://www.sikhtimes.com/news_022104a.html

:doh:

ok i just found this out...

Chairman World Muslim Sikh Federation UK Sardar Manmohan Singh Khalsa

A rash of similar organisations and activities extends across Europe. The two factions of the B.K.I. (headed by Wadhawa Singh and Talwinder Singh Parmar respectively) for instance, have a presence in the U.K., France, Norway, and Germany. In the U.K., Mohan Singh Dhillon floated the Sikh Muslim Federation and was reported to have visited Pakistan to arrange meetings of Muslim militants of Pakistan occupied Kashmir (P.o.K.) with Sikh militants, to wage a 'guerrilla war' against India.  These activities and interactions are supported, encouraged and facilitated by the I.S.I. Top Khalistani terrorists in Indian jails maintain active contact with many of these foreign-based groups.

http://www.sikhtimes.com/news_022104a.html

:doh:

103265[/snapback]

sounds lyk propaganda 2 me wacko.gif:) i dunno...