T-shirts/Tops on display at the London Demo

There were some really cool tops around yesterday - I thought I'd post a few of the images of them here. Thanks to YSL for sorting out the Neverforget84 tops; mine all (30) went even before we got on to our local transport. There's quite a bit of "demand" for some of the other tops. If anyone knows where to get extras please let me know; either here on via a PM. The sleveless black tops with Sant Jarnail Singh Ji on the back were very much in demand locally.

Also to a certain bhanji (she knows who she is) out there - I owe your some money for the top I took from you; which you actually bought for your dad :-) Don't let me forget.

Ok this is the back of another very cool chardi khala bhanji ...

post-2708-1118695897_thumb.jpg

Hanji Paji that indra gandhi one was designed on me comp (with another Singh). If you want to do designs p.m me.  :T:

103245[/snapback]

Excellent - mucho respect. I'll certainly be in touch. I've tried my hand at banner making and I think I'm better off leaving these types of things to those that know :-)

Actually where'd that DIY banner thread go - hmmm - I can't seem to find it.