im doing a project on Sant Jarnail Singh Ji

waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

hi, im doing a project on Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Ji at school and i dont know where to start. If you happen to have any useful information, pics, or suggestions, could you please tell me?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurfateh!!

Bhenji, to avoid arguments and controvesy's i think its best you do a search in sikhsangat if you go back to the homepage theres abox in the top right hand corner, or else this topic will be closed like all previous one. Trust me theres lots of material supporting many different theories.

Im not trying to not help you just avoid arguements.

:TH:

Gurfateh!!

Dictionary defines terrorism as “the calculated use of violence (or threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature”.

Indian government attacked Darbar Sahib to kill as many civilian Sikhs as possible by using violent acts. Indian army killed thousands of Sikh villagers including women and children. The army used such tanks and artillery that are used against another country. Was this not violent enough? The attack clearly showed that the Indian government neither wanted to give Sikhs equal rights nor wanted Sikhs to have sovereignty. The purpose of the attack was to destroy Sikh religion by destroying Sikh Gurdwaras and all the literature. Killing plans of Sikhs were organized by Hindu politicians and Sikhs were hunted down by Hindu civilians. Criminals still have not been punished by the government. Instead they are appointed as officers and political leaders. The government was able to control Punjab’s water and electricity. Does this not show government’s religious and political motives to destroy Sikh religion and keep Sikhs as slaves in India? It clearly does. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh