'Getting thru' shud be our Motto.

Dal_Khalsa

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh!!!

Some time in my Imagination I take the Sikhi as a School and being Sikh is the 'Student' of that School with 5 k's(Amrit) as its proper Uniform, Guru saab and Almighty as the Principle of that School, 'Covering the Syllabus' as Naam simran, 'Getting thru' as merging into the Almighty.

He is how me can 'Get thru' this School.

Getting 'Enrolled/Admisson' is the first step.

Some times I think that no matter how inteligent u may be but untill unless u have not 'Enrolled' urself in the 'School' u can not call ur self the 'Student' of this school, Now matter u may have 'Coverd' the 'Syllabus' in advace too. U may be the most intelligent student of ur town but u have to have the 'Ceritificate' from your 'School' that Yess! u have 'Passed' the 'School' and Obtained 'the Passed Certificate' from the 'Principle' of this 'School'.

Similary how Intillegent, sharp or whatever may be u. To be called the 'Student' of this 'School' you have to wear the proper 'Uniform' of this 'School'.

So this is how i think that to get the 'Pass Certificate' from the 'Principle' of this 'School' we have to first 'Enrolled' in this 'School' then wear the proper 'Uniform' like other 'Student' then consentrate on our 'Studies' and then we will be able to 'Get thru'

Bhul Chuk De Khima

Arash