Sant jarnail singh je

Gupt daasan daas

Is sant jarnail singh je khalsa Bhindrawale shaheed?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Is sant jarnail singh je khalsa Bhindrawale shaheed?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Dont really care about him

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

By the way, gabroo of khalistan. Before sant jarnail singh je left, he said that baba thakur singh is acting jathedar and you should listen to whatever he says. Baba Thakur singh je has said it clear and simple, many times, that sant je is in the same body, and is alive. We should not go against the taksal. Just listen to what baba je says. he has the right to say if sant je is shaheed or not. Personally, I cannot wait until sant jarnail singh je comes back. I have no doubt he is alive and will be back SOON. Just dont question the taksal. Thats what hindustan wants us to do.

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD!

AKAL! AKAL! DAMDAMI TAKSAL! GURBAR AKAL! BOLE SONEHAL SAT SRI AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

Waheguru je ka khalsa, Waheguru je ke fateh!

I guess sant jarnail singh jee bhindrawale is not all that brave as we thought he was.. that he's been in hiding for that long while all these singhs became shaheed and their familes were destroyed and all of this didn't make him come out of his hiding and be a real singh and face the govenment once again. Thats only if he's alive...?

I have great respect for him cuz he's a Shaheed. Not cuz he's alive and hiding like a chicken like all you people think he is. He would never be a chicken! HE'S BABA JARNAIL SINGH KHALSA. KHALSA IS NOT AFRAID AND DOESN'T HIDE FROM ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

any of you people who don't agree with me before you start calling me names and labeling as I don't respect the "bachan" of Baba Thakur Singh, answer my question first if he's alive then y is he hiding?