How can we Love God and Guru ji?

United

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki Fateh!

I been thinking for a while now that it is kind of essential that you love the Guru and God in order to meet God. Becauase if you love Guru ji you would probably would do anything for him and if you love God you would realise that you are separated from Him. I want to use this approach to Sikhi that i really want to Love God and i know that this will be a motivation. How can i Love God? I don't mean this in a bad way but Naam Simran is kind of Boring or maybe im not doing it properly no.gif can someone please inform me how can i love God?

Waheguru

doo naam simran for awhile...then meditate on Vaheguru...ask Him to teach you to love him cause He loves you so much already, ask Him to appeal to your 5 senses with a sincere heart and He surely will, dont give up. also do ardaas and Vaheguru jee will surely help. Also if u find it boring in the begiinning, download and play a simran track thats long (40-60) mins and go with it

Kahaa bhayo jo d.o-oo lochan moon:d. kaae baaeth:e rahe-o bakk dh:iaan

lagaa-eo

What if a person keeps sitting with both the eyes closed and the mind fixed like a

crane on fish (Practiced hypocrisy),

Nh;aat. phirio leeae saat. samud.r;ne lok gayo parlok gavaa-eo

(In hypocrisy) he kept bathing at the seven seas (Shrines the world over), neither

he made right use of his life here, nor he achieved the liberation.

(Tav Prasadh Svayae)

sometime you feel like your just moving your mouth with your eyes closed like a crane, but wat u should try to do is actually think of Vaheguru and beg for His presence (even though He is always with you, maya stops you from reaching Him sometimes)

also read these blogs regularly:

Final Evolution

Gupt Wanaabe Naam Abhiyaasee

i think this this will help, but i dont know much, so wait for real singhs to reply

Waheguru