taksali kirpans, the shape is cz.............

Guest Lohgarh Singh

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

well tru paji, but lets tlk about untitledsinghs comment

there are 2 ways 2 look at it

number 1, if u learn shastar vidiya (not gatka) they will say that taksali kirpana arnt gud, cz of the shape of the blade and metal.

number 2,the kirpan shown, is used with a quik thrust 2 the throte, the blade is well suited 4 a quik thrust, try it on a wall or smin with ur taksali kirpan, it shud make a hole or a nice dent.

also, the kirpan shown is exactly the same as a taksali kirpan.

Guest A Singh.

I am personally skeptical of this and I wouldn't use eBay as a reliable knowledge base for information on old weaponary or arms.

You say this weapon is meant for a "quick thrust to the throat", but I don't see how a weapon of that shape would be used for thrusting. Should you take your Taksali Kirpan to any expert of bladed weapons, most likely he or she would be quite puzzled as to how it would be used.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

can some 1 please help me i am looking for som taksali kirpaans where can i get them from  i have got da 9 inch kirpaan  jus lookin for a 12 inch and 15 or 17 inch taksali kirpaans

guru fateh

Amarjeet singh

109439[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Singh ji, you might not have read the above post but a singh is offering a double-sided 17 inch kirpan for 1500 rupees, just thought u might want to kno dat :TH: :T:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh