Baba Ranjit Singh In East London

kkaur123

yeh sorri the ilford diwaan was on saturday nite and yday was at southall. today it was supose to b in slough but its in bham now. and 2mrw in wolvs.

did ne1 go to the southall one last nite? wasnt it heavyyy!!!!!

the punj piarye were wikedd too. it was tooo goood last ntiee. proper hot!  :TH:

108310[/snapback]

Sri Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Sri Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Hanji bhenji, I went to the Southall Diwan (Amrit Sanchar). It was truly a beautiful site. I'll treasure that moment for the rest of my life. I didnt want to leave the Diwan on Sunday. The Amrit Sanchar was WICKED. Especially when Baba Ranjit Singh Ji told the Sangath to raise their hands high in the air when the Jaikare were said. BRILLIANT ! Wish it never stopped. I took pictures of the whole scene of the hand raising, Trust me it was such a CHARDI KALA Diwan. I'm sure the Amrit Sanchar in Wolverhampton today would be exactly the same.

Sri Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Sri Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WKWF

i missed the southall diwwan, congrats to all who took amrit, did Sant Ranjit Singh mention anything on his health iv heard some rumours that he spoke he has an illness this was at the southall diwwan can any one shed some light on this please?

WKWF

108516[/snapback]

Fateh,

Hanji, Baba Ranjit Singh Ji did mention about Their illnes They didnt get into detail but they did mention that They had a Rogh and Baba Eeshar Singh Ji Rahrah Sahib Vale asked Baba Ji's parents to send Baba Ji 2 Them, where they use to get better.

Bhul Chuk Maaf, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Fateh,