sorry to hear of this

bingle

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yasmin, would you be willing to take part in the march bingle is proposing?

And can I ask you, if you dont mind, how you feel about the actions of british paki muslims who seem to have carried out this attack on our capital city?

I have asked you questions on islam before in pm but you have failed to reply. So please reply on the main forum, if you decide to do so.

Regards

Like I've said before, I came here to learn about sikhism not be constantly questioned about Islam. Most of the questions I get asked are not from people wishing to know things about Islam but to refute the Qur'an, asking me to bring evidence forward against certain allegations etc.

Yes I would take part in such a march as bingle is proposing.

Of course I condemn what these men who claim to be my brothers in Islam have done in London. There is no justification for it what so ever.

Now sorry i didn't want this topic to be side tracked so please carry it on as it was before.

I would encourage any sikh here who finds themselves the victim of a race/religious based crime to visit this link and report it: (note this is for less urgent crimes, serious crimes go straight to the police station!)

https://www.online.police.uk/english/default.asp

Like I've said before, I came here to learn about sikhism not be constantly questioned about Islam.  Most of the questions I get asked are not from people wishing to know things about Islam but to refute the Qur'an, asking me to bring evidence forward against certain allegations etc.

Yes I would take part in such a march as bingle is proposing.

Of course I condemn what these men who claim to be my brothers in Islam have done in London.  There is no justification for it what so ever.

Now sorry i didn't want this topic to be side tracked so please carry it on as it was before.

I would encourage any sikh here who finds themselves the victim of a race/religious based crime to visit this link and report it:  (note this is for less urgent crimes, serious crimes go straight to the police station!)

https://www.online.police.uk/english/default.asp

108831[/snapback]

Gald to hear it good post :doh:

k dude... stop writing in caps... u make urself look more agressive like that... as if ur yelling at us.. hahahaha... tongue.gif

108817[/snapback]

sorry mate i keepleaving it on im a no nothing on a pc cant even work nokia phone

thing what ever it is :TH:

This post is by user id : BRITISHARMYSINGH who accidently sent the reply to admin pm by using "report this post" feature.

-----

i feel that it is sad that as sikhs we have not been able to inform the british people that we are not muslims however i dont think they would care so to that end the only answer is khalistan we aint gonna get it over night and we aint gonna be given it in on a plate we just gonna have to take it back

ANON SINGH 12 REGIMENT ROYAL ARTILLERY BRITISH ARMY GERMANY