Must See!! The Movie Hawyein's Downsides

ggbb

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji This Topic Is Off The AKJ.ORG Message Board I Thought I Bring It Yours Guys Attention...

Sadh Sangat Ji I wanted to point out one thing that is that we must keep in mind after all the movie is made in India, However the Delhi riots scenes is very impressive meaning realist if u want to get a good idea about the Delhi riots also it time for someone out there with the resources to bring the true story of there events f 1984 out to the world...after all next year is going to be the 20 anniversary of OP Blue Star...What are your veiws on this movie and what way do you look at it

Author: "Charanjit Singh T.O"...

I went to see this movie, to see how Bollywood portrayed the Sikhs, I came out of the movie not impressed at all. There are some points of the movie that annoyed me.

* After the attack on Harmandir Sahib, our main character in the movie was busy chasing girls, dancing, and singing. I dont care where you were living, Operation Blue Star was a traumatic event. I will reckon to say that Sikhs were not dancing and chasing women, that was the least of their concerns, especially the ones that lived in India. I know that it is a movie and they need a stroy line, but stick to facts.

* The depiction of the riots that massacred many innocent SIkhs living in Delhi was to the most part portrayed accurately.

* I was quite surprised to see many Sikhs reacting in shock and sorrow after the Gandhis assassination, didnt they forget the attack she orchestrated on SIkhs. My bad, the Sikhs that lead the uprising where terrorists and bad men, they had it coming.

* I am not going to say that there

were not Kharkoos that took advantage of the situation and started to loot, threaten, and rape helpless SIkhs. But to say these Sikhs wanted Khalistan is obsurd. These SIkhs could care less for the movement, they were in it for power and money. In the movie the kharkoo sikhs worked alongside some muslim fanatic and wanted Khalistan. In the movie itself, it decribed those that wanted Khalistan as terrorists and terrible people. Far from the truth. Those that founded and died for the movement were nothing more than terrorists and criminials as far as the movie goes.

The movie to me was comical and inaccurate, and did not do justice to SIkhs. First off, if you want to do a movie, of the events of 84 and after, stick to the facts, and make it a type of docu-drama. Secondly, the india censor board must be happy with the final product.

If anything can be learnt from this, is that Gurdwara committees, businessmen, etc. must come together, raise money and approach a Western Director to tell the masses what really happened to Sikhs. These movies have no place in the market, if anything, they cease to misinform the public, and children that know nothing about 84, are sent to believe that India protected its country from bad terrorists.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji ki Fateh