Bombing!

satsriakaal :TH:

duz anyone think we are being treated differant because of the bombing, goreh cant tell a muslim from a sikh, i mean im sure we cud tell tel a sikh from a muslim.

and wat about gurudwara being bombed thts horrific ohmy.gif . people shud no their facts before doing anythin grin.gif

its basically the fact once again that muslims carry out these atrocities and then when a backlash happens, they complain that innocent muslims are being targeted, then they commit another attack in retaliation for the backlash as revenge and so on. And its then us Sikhs who are left to suffer the blunt as bin laden sits there wearing a stupid fake turban and a silly beard making it look lyke they are one of us!

my dad drives a taxi and he told me that sometimes white passengers ask if hes "a paki" and he replies "no i am a Sikh" and then some say " oh thats all right then" or others say " your still a paki". the white people are ignorant as they dont seem to understand the differnce between a Sikh and a muslim.

Wjkk Wjkf

we should use the media to show more pic of sikh so that the world will know how sikhs are, this job can be done best by manmohan singh if we wish to do. i faced this question in many countries where i travel.

do something Khalsa ji, Manmohan singh ji

Did you all see the news yesterday? There was 2 sikh man, 2 gujrati men and i fink there was 1 paki amongst them aswel. N they were jus going to work like a normal day and the police got there bags searched. N mainly the sikh mans bags got searched the most, the gujaratis n pakz was just minor they just looked inside and said you can go then when it come to the sikhs he took everything out then put uit back in. What was the meaning of that? That really p*ss*d me off.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Even if we are stopped and searched more, I think Sikhs should co-operate happily with the police, just to let the public know that we are good UK citizens. We are undoubtedly going to face more abuse by racist and ignorant persons, but we shouldn't react adversely to this either ... either ignore it, or kindly explain to them that we are not Muslims and that we completely condemn the bombings.

But we should also continue working with/pressurising the media to raise our profile, like Sikh Federation does, to let public know that we are distinct entity.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo