Kirpaan ?

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

A fact : No one thinks the same.

Many people see things like this: Kirpaan is not a Kakkaar...it is not necessary to wear arms ( kirpaan ). We dont live in the times of Guru Gobind Singh...there are no physical threats to us.

Whats sangats view on that?

And some1 told me that he/she would like to take amrit without Kirpaan...is that possible and responsible?

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirpaan is a symbol, to remind khalsa to stick up for themselves...and i quote from Guru Gobind Singh Ji "When the affairs are past other remedies, It is justifiable to unsheath the sword.". And to stick for others...and humanity.

AS for you saying there is no physical threat to us... SINGH brother...may i remind you that the teeja ghalughara (3rd holocaust) only died down a decade ago. hunderds n thousands matyrd. If wer going up against armed soldiers, then well have to match them by arming our selves with assault rifles, anti-tank, anti aircraft ballastics and so on WHEN neccesary.

even guru gobind singh ji and khalsa had muskets...because the enemy had muskets.

All those who dont think kirpaan is khakar they need to educate themselves about SIKHI and not just come up with their own Lahreh.

Kirpaan Is A Symbol, To Remind Khalsa To Stick Up For Themselves And Humanity...When affairs are past all other remedies ofcourse.

Waheguru

Bhul chuk maaff.

The problem is education. knowledge. Its only natural to question things, people want to know WHY kakkars wer given, and WHAT do they mean.

Thats why i stress that people need to be educated about sikhi.

please dont be offended by what i say Jkaur but the messege you posted,

our kakaars are gift gifted to us by our guruji... would u like to part away from it?? i wouldnt ////
is kinda the mentality we need to breaka way from, ALONG with what you said ..for example, in this case ,we also need to give the REASON why the kaakaars whr given, in order to educate everyone.

bhul chuka maff

waheguru

Sat Sri Akal:

"Many people see things like this: Kirpaan is not a Kakkaar...it is not necessary to wear arms ( kirpaan ). We dont live in the times of Guru Gobind Singh...there are no physical threats to us.

Whats sangats view on that?"

Sikhs are being assaulted in foreign countries. Sikhs are being killed in India. Sikh women are raped, Sikh children butchered, Sikh men tortured and murdered and Sikh elders injured and killed. Shall the Sikhs fight this assault off with sheets of paper or soft words?

kirpan is a kakkar!!!... ppl juts need to accept it and follow the rehit! and not follow what they WANT TO !!

times are bad..its KALJUG!!... use your kirpa to protect yourselves and others around you!

ermm i dont think your mate will be able to take amrit if she dsnt want to wear the kirpa! AS IT IS A KAKKAR!

bul chuk maaf

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh