Vegie Recipies

hm never used an 'a' in ' tharkaa' but u get wat i mean!

jagmeet bhaji how you tarka the raw beans. Aren't you supposed to cook them in pressure cooker. Do you have any recipe?

depends. do u want desi recipe or eng recipe or bit ov both?

I really don't care as long as my hunger is gone, but it shouldn't take more than half an hour to cook.

dhanwad

It's so easy to make turka beans man. Cut up some pieces of ginger, into small pieces, some garlic as well and some chillies. Put some butter into a frying pan and wait for it to melt. Add the ginger, chillies and garlic and wait until they go dark brown. Add the beans direct from the can. Keep stirring until they get hot.

Here's a good recipe a swedish friend of mine showed me how to make.

1 - set the oven at 200 degrees Centigrade

Cut some potatoes into half and then start to cut these into large hemispherical pieces. cut some small pieces of ginger and garlic. place the cut potatoes onto a baking tray. put a liberal amount of olive oil onto the potatoes. sprinkle the pieces of ginger and garlic as well as salt and pepper. place the tray into the oven and wait until potatoes go golden brown. turn them over and then wait for the other side to become golden brown.