Fixing Beard

tying your beard has nothing to do with not being proud of sikh or less rehit wala. That just quite a bold statement and plain rubbish.

Lots of mahapursh who were in army in regiments like 25, 36 tied their beards. And besides mahapursh didn't even care for such a small issue as this one even though they normally prefer to have their beard untied and tied it in jobs etc.

I guess people on forums have too much time on their hands.

Is it just me or sikhs are becoming more judgemental day by day- by looking at someone outer kriya and using your mat that judge that person is not work of a sikh of sri guru gobind singh ji whose darbar is open to everyone . Mastana type of sikh to strict khalsa.

tying your beard has nothing to do with not being proud of sikh or less rehit wala. That just quite a bold statement and plain rubbish.

Lots of mahapursh who were in army in regiments like 25, 36 tied their beards. And besides mahapursh didn't even care for such a small issue as this one even though they normally prefer to have their beard untied and tied it in jobs etc.

I guess people on forums have too much time on their hands.

Is it just me or sikhs are becoming more judgemental day by day- by looking at someone outer kriya and using your mat that judge that person is not work of a sikh of sri guru gobind singh ji whose darbar is open to everyone . Mastana type of sikh to strict khalsa.

ur on a forum aren't u

and why trip over such things? take hukamnama and go wid it