Jago Wala Jatha

nsinghjk

this is a JOKE!!

so much arguing happening!!!!

and then u say u want khalistan!!?!?!  :lol: @  :umm: @  :umm: @

were so devided as it is, why argue a stupid thing like that?

False accusations need to be challenged, especially when they are made against the people who speak openly of our shaheeds, the injustices commited against us, and the need for our homeland. Thats a rarity in present times. Give them the respect they deserve.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [TheSim]
Damn theyre good they sound a bit like taadi jatha? except without eh small spinning drum thing and the violin kind of thing correct me if im wrong

129698[/snapback]

you sound like a 10 year ignorant kid. "spnning drum thing and violing kind of thing"

ok i double cheked

this is absloltley tru

:lol:

like im 100 precnt sure of this

in the past jago wala jatha was baneed form all isyf stages

because they startin talkin against khalstaan, isyf, they started speakin " gov de bolee"

the situation NOW

i am unaware of becuase my baba has not been in contact with amrik singh gill etc. since the last time he stayed over, which was mad long because now he cant come to canada

sooo

the situation now i dunt kno

maybe isyf and jago wala have peaced it out, thas wat i hear from some veers in uk newways

u want proof usyf brought them there houses andn got them set up?

go ask jago wala jatha for themselves

im sure theyll tell u the truth

or ask amrik singh gill for ureself

i wud kno because he is mad tight wit our family, and its liike us who send himt he money from here, we kno wat he does wit it, but u dont go around postin exact details, im sure u kno y veer je:)

obviously its sad fact many shaheed families were not helped

but its even been in newspapers how rode je has helped out shaheed parivaars wit his own money

its just a fact

isyf helped out many shaheed families

im wonderin, who tld u they ddint

and where did the money for shaheeds go?

wat did jasbir singh j do with it

nama singh je

isyf helped out jago wala jatha a lot when they first got there

im not sayin jago wala jatha eats the rotis of isyf ot somethin

but isyf helped them A LOT

ask amrik singh next time u meet him

bhula chuka maf

in the past jago wala jatha was baneed form all isyf stages

because they startin talkin against khalstaan, isyf, they started speakin " gov de bolee"

It could be possible they were banned. They say things most people hesitate to say, even about the gurdwara commitees that have them do programmes. Most likely they criticized ISYF for something, thats not the same as speaking "government di boli"

I'd love to hear an audio of them speaking "government di boli"

Trust me if they did, it would be around.

u want proof usyf brought them there houses andn got them set up?

go ask jago wala jatha for themselves

im sure theyll tell u the truth

Neither can you or the ISYF guys who are dishing you this information prove this.

Also pay this link a visit http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=13121 about Mr. Rode's "kartoota"

Yea those are the guys hes talking <banned word filter activated> about, just because his ISYF buddies were most likely criticized by them.

Criticizing should be done where it needs to be done. Like I said before they criticize the very gurdwara committees that ask for them do programmes and conventions. They are truthful and open about things that need to be said. ISYF just couldn't take the heat.

admins i don't understand why you're letting people be so disrespectful in this thread. there is way too much hatred in this thread and it's starting to look a LOT like some other, less democratic forums. You lot should keep it clean and respectful, we're a Sikh Panth and any 'enemies' we may have should certainly not be other honest Gursikhs that are working towards seva for the panth. We can't have so much infighting about such issues or we'll never be united. This forum should promote unity rather than yelling at each other in a disrespectful tone, we're supposed to be brothers here

ADMIN NOTE

...And on this note, we end the thread. Having left this thread open for a while, we have no reason to conclude on this thread that the jatha is in anyway or has in anyway been corrupted by GOI or others. It is known that the jatha has in the past, said many truths against organisations and individuals, which can cause ill feeling and, subsequently, rumours.

Jago Wale, throughout decades, have remained very valuable to the Sikh Khalsa panth and we all wish they continue to do the seva, that so many others have been, or are, too scared to do.

Thread is closed.