Dasam Granth

Ok i heard this story that once durga is hiding away from some 2 demons & gone to some mountains.Where Guru Tegh bahadur ji was on samdhi & he assures durga that nothing happen to her in his custody, then demons came Guru ji sitting on loin Skin.He standup from it put tht khal in hand te ohnu Chadiya ohde vich ik shakti nikli Jinna ne ohna Demons nu maar ditta,

After this durga came out & thanku guru ji & saying that in future u will make a relegion who name as Khalsa (bec. it is loin Khal from which that shakti came)

Is this from Dasam Granth & if yes from which part so that i want to have katha of it

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa

If you have a book "100 Sakhi' this story is between 1-10

100 Sakhi is related to 10th guru Guru Gobind Singh Ji and it solves most of our question we have about 10 guru or Dasam Granth. I know cause i had this book but once someone asked for it and never returned.

I suggest you guys must read this book to get rid of question about 10 guru and Dasam Granth

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa
I got that book but it is very hard to understand tha language very heard so i return the book

Can u tell me here whatz that about

116182[/snapback]

Dusht Daman

During the age of truth – Sat Yuga, gods and mortals will face the tyranny of the fierce demons known as Dhents. The gods will call upon Durga Devi to assist them and she will do battle against the dhents. The onslaught will be too much even for her and she will flee to the mountains. Here she will approach a holy man called Samaundh Rikhi who will be seated upon a lions skin. She will ask for his help. The pursuing demons will also reach his abode and demand that the rishi tell them where she is. The rikhi says that since the devi has sought his protection he is duty bound to assist her. The demons are enraged by this and draw their swords. The rishi addresses them " I am a Brahmin and will therefore not take up arms against you, but I will create a Khattri (warrior class) who will be known as Dusht Daman (destroyer of evil) who will destroy you and your kin". He then rises and shakes the lion skin, from this emerges shakti (power) in the form of a Khattri warrior carrying a sword. The warrior asks permission to engage in battle with the dhents. When this is given the battle ensues. The battles last for many years and in the end all the dhents are destroyed by Dusht Daman. The warrior then returns to the rikhi and says "what are your orders now ?" The rikhi tells the youth that he is to go to the mountains and perform intense penance and austerities. Dusht Daman sets of and reaches the lake of Hemkunt Sahib and spends many many years meditating on the name of the one true God. So much tapasia (meditation on Gods name) is done that the two – Dusht Daman and God – become one.