Photo-An aircraft flies over a Sikh gurudwara

nanosecond

Guest balwinderkaur
sangat jeo do u all know airoplane cant fly through makka and madina  muslim communityhas a very strick rules over this point .

yea those who wanna go for haj/umrah hafta fly to jeddah and then take other means of transportation to get to mecca and medina. but i wonder why dont they allow aircraft into these cities??? is it disrespectful????

Guest mehtab

according to islamic beliefs, there is another kaaba (the black stone at mecca) in heaven and its exactly 90 degrees in the direction above the one in saudi arabia...maybe thats why they dont allow airplanes to fly around. also no non-muslims are allowed around mecca and medina, like a few miles radius around these 2 cities. i also heard that turbanned Sikhs can't go to saudi arabia, not sure bout if its still followed.

Guest balwinderkaur

hmm yea i think sikhs should pass this resolution too but will it ever come into effect????? cuz theres so much red tape to go through first. :umm: and wow i never knew there was another kaabah 90degrees above the original one. hmmm thats interesting. :umm: