Need Help? To Bad!

Khalsa_starr

Another thing that is bad is that our president is usually gone for the summer on vacation. Where is a leader when you most need it? This is very sad, also, the state of our community is not very good, no regular attendees, except a few old elders, i wonder if they shake their head in sadness about their community.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.

I live in the North of UK, its reallly the same here too but i guess i havent asked for info on Sikhi in the Gurdwara but i think i would rather not ask about Sikhi to anyone. But i prefer to have texts such as books there for us to refer to in the Gurdwara n if i dont understand something in the text it will be the next thing to ask the pi. But then again theres also no punjabi learning classes here either, -nor can i read Gurmukhi which is another problem. N theres no scripts in Roman-English for us to read the Siri Guru Granth Sahib with english translation either in the Gurdwara . Although i got a Roman-English script at home but theres no translation in English-for me to understand.

N all the things that ive learnt about Sikhi is mainly on the net n i heard a few Saakhis on tape (in the car) but i dont understand them much -only bits n bobs -lol my punjabi isnt that good but its ok- but i cant understand the complicated words.

But the problem learning Sikhi on the net is that some sites are misleading which i think i know the difference now between them.

So i would understand Sikhi alot more if somethings were explained in English.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.

khalsa starr... where do u live?... maybe there's some sangat in ur area that u can meet up with and they can help u out wit whatever u need...

i'm sure there's sum actual SIKHS around where u live... especially if u in canada/us/uk....

116412[/snapback]

A few friends of mine suggested the gurdwara's in the lower mainland near vancouver BC, i heard that there is always stuff going on and there are some different ppl their as well. I'll have to check it out sometime.