Powerpoint Projects

Akaali

WJKK WJKFateh!

I made some powerpoint projects for my local Gurdwara in Toronto, on Sikh History, Dangers of eating meat, and general sikhi. You can download them all at http://www.sikhionline.com, under downloads section.

Some files are kinda big, and you'll need winzip to unzip it, they're big because of movies and such. I don't need/want anything for it, because its all gurusewa, I have a small request that you leave the site URL on the last page, so that people can download the projects for themselves, who knows it might change others as well.

Bhul chuk maaf!

WJKK WJKFateh!

• 3 weeks later...

I was able to download those presentation about couple of week ago .. and it's working fine now jee.. (It's in Zip format).. Just click on the link and from pop-up box choose "save file" , also remember right-click on the link (they disabled it for security reason).. hope that help

VickySingh wubb.gif

BTW.. Daljeet bruv.. if u can do put more presentation.. u r good at it.. CHoose sikhs in world wars theme plz plz.. hehe need to salute those brave singhs.. :umm:

Vicky bro,

Sure I can do a historic wars/ww2/and shaster vidya project all combined, but I'll need lots and lots of resources, if anyone can provide me wit some let me know, and I will produce one, with guru sahib di kirpa naal.

KHALSA MAN I LOVE U  AND OFCOURCE MY BABAJEE

I love you too my brother!!! ^_^