SPRINGFIELD ROAD

HAYES - UB4 0LE

TIME : 9 A.M. - 5 P.M.

LUNCH / LANGAR SERVED AT 1 P.M

PERFORMANCES BY:

LEHMBAR HUSSAINPURI

NACHATAR GILL &

AND A SURPRISE GUEST

(p.s. before anyone is thinking - all the performers will be singing religious theme based songs :TH: )

ALL WELCOME ! BRING YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS !

In the morning programme there will be Kirtan by youngsters and Sweet Sikhi Team and also world-famous Dhadhi Jatha, Tarsem Singh Moranwali will be doing Dhadi Prasan.

manvit singh paji, vjkkvjkf

i think th reason behind sum people not liking panjab radio (personally i like most of it) iz that they have sum contreversiol progs with sum equally contreversial presenters that can take you away from sikhi and leave you with just punjabeeness, not ne further. so itz jus like jatt this jatt that, no what i mean. and people (most i know) will wanna come to see and have darshan of the singers and then guru sahib iz a bnus for them, for sum poeple that seems o be not a chardi kala place to go and experience but rather a step back.

jus my views, sorry for mistakes ji

fateh ji

hahah lets go .... n wreck it hahah lol ...i hate punjab radio !! 

n bhangraaa .. 4get that !!

117543[/snapback]

Wooopi fantastic idea....NOT

If you hate it don't listen there are enough alternatives. Listen to Sukh Sagar, Amrit Bani or Akash (ups they employ Giani kulwinder su who was caught on his way to participate in beadbi at a hotel Anand Karaj.......still waiting for him to walk down broadway with his face blackened as he claimed he would do to tohers if they failed to prove him guilty, R4GJ have the proof).

So I guess you can listen to Sukh Sagar and Amrit Bani

I am interest in the Gurbaani side of Panjab Radio.

I think the Gurbaani shows do a great job to educate listeners on Gurmat and stick to one principle of following Guru Granth and Guru Panth.

Yes - Panjab Radio, as from its name, caters for Panjabis and therefore has Panjabi cultural shows and songs.

I personally take the best bits what interests me and enriches my Sikhi and improves my knowledge and leave the rest. The Panjab Radio Gurbaani shows have really helped with my Sikhi knowledge, so I respect Panjab Radio for having those great Gurbaani presenters and time slots dedicated to Gurbaani and Gurmat discussion.

bhul chuk maaf.