Daughters And Mother Relationships

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA!!

VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!!!

i LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE and MISSMISSMISSMISSMISSMISSMISSMISSMISSMISS my mummy soooooooooooo much. 

ME toooooooooooooooooooo :'( :'(

me and mommy are best freinds :wub:

Respect your parents even if you dont get along... when you leave home, its when you realize how important they are.

This is a really interesting article http://www.panthic.org/news/130/ARTICLE/1061/2005-02-27.html

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA! VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!!

Respect your parents even if you dont get along... when you leave home, its when you realize how important they are.

That's so true. I've never really got on very well with my mum because our personalities are so different, I'm more of a daddy's girl, lol.

But when I left home I was surprised at how much I missed my mum and now we sometimes even go out for the day together, something I never did while living with my parents.

vaheguru ji ka khalsaaaa vaheguru jiki fatehhhhh

well ... me and my mum can get along ... but we dont that much has she has different views on things than me .. like my sikhi!! ... so that gets me stressed out ... and also if u have a bad temper its hard lol ...

... but im tryin to keep that under control and tryin to show respect to my parents...

... im kinda of a daddys girl to heheh lol

me mams the bestest mam in the world!!!!!!!!!!! love me mam to bits, and i thank Big G for blessing me wiv an angel for a mother. she a gud strong person, who has been through some very very very hard times, but she still comes out strong. she my role model. taught me loadsa tings....and i ent just talking bout how to make the roti and dhall sabji!!!!! daughters learn alot from their mams, they jus gta learn to appreciate what their mams do for them!!!!!!

thankfully, me and ma mam get along great, we a team, im her strength, just as she is mine.

she the one thing ima cry ova when i get married!!!!!!!

but then thers ma dad....... now therz a completely different story!!!!!! (best left for anova tym!!!)