Cant Believe It Still Happens

to jasdeep ji,

kurehti is for amritdhari who commits the sins he/she shudnt which makes them bbreak their amrit vows and bcom non amritdharis........

these are .......no adultery (relationships b4 marriage)

.....................no intoxicants/alohol to be consumed

.....................no meat etc

.....................not to cut ne hair from head to toe....kes beadbi

to jasdeep ji,

kurehti is for amritdhari who commits the sins he/she shudnt which makes them bbreak their amrit vows and bcom non amritdharis........

117925[/snapback]

Oh right I see.

VJKK VJKF

Im sorry to hear about how upset ur cousin is after the camp. Its got me thinking, its true that some people want to go and only associate with the so-called cooler tougher looking Singhs/Singhnia and disregard any1 else or what they may have to say.

One reason as mention by some1 is possibly true is that people hang around with a chardikala looking person to learn more, to help themselves get closer to Guru ji. There's been times where I've felt like that. Being non-amritdhari, i felt that some might be looking down and certainly not interested in what I might have to contribute, but anyways I just took what I could from it, listen and learn ie. takin away something positive from a discussion.

But on the point raised about why when every1 is supposed to be friendly with each other are ppl so mean to each other. I noticed this the other day at the Gurdwara and don't get me wrong, it might just be a minority, but at first when keertan was going on, it was amazing, bare Gursikhs together the society of saints, had a great experience. What was upsetting is after diwan when I hear some1 cussing another Singh by the way he looked (associating him with something else), totally wrong and certainly not what I expected!

Also I saw some giving funny looks to their mates regarding other ppl perhaps of a different Jatha.

These things are quite upsetting as we're all the same no difference, its just creating divides where there shouldn't be.

Anyhow, forgive my mistakes, I don't know much, Just thought id share what was on my mind.

Gurfateh

to jasdeep ji,

its actually no relations b4 & after marriage (mistresses etc.)

sorry nihung pajee, yeah thas what i meant obviously, b4 and after wacko.gif :TH:

jasdeep paji i totally know wat u mean and i ve had experience of that kind of atmosphere and sumtimes get guilty this is us amritdharis , we're no better, mayb even worse.......

guru jis teach us to love, not to hate, not to cuss,

The biggest thingi get surprised by is that guru ji told us when 2 sikhs nmeet they shud exchange guru's fateh...... everytime ive put my hands together, sooo smae as penji said b4 the other person jus ignroes me completely. usually im the one to say firstand no one will say it to me, jus walk past after giving a stare....? :wub:

these things may seem small to some but can actually hurt and b damagng bcoz when we entered the khalsa family we wernt expecting to be disowned so quickly, i jus do ardas to vaheguru as much as i can to keep comforting pple facing this and keep them with his naam and in chardi kla.gurus kirpa i feel in chardi kala mostly but sumthing like this issue can have effect on a youth trying to fit in his one true family....The Khalsa Family! :nihungsmile: :e: :T: :wub:

forgive mistakes

gurfateh jio