What R Our Leaders Doing For Our Community

sikh_a_disciple

I would like to know what have the Sikh leaders done for the Sikh Community.

How many Schools,Colleges or hospitals have they made with the donations recieved daily. Instead they spend most of the amount in building new Gurudwaras.

In Bombay the Sikh leaders collected Crores of Rupees for The Guru Nanak Mission Hospital. Can any authority take the complete account for it. Most of the money has gone in the pockets of our so called Leaders.

In Bombay our Sikh community does not have our own land to celebrate our Gurupurubs.

It is my sincere request to the Honest Sikh Leaders that please make Schools, Colleges, Management & Engineering Colleges, Medical Colleges & Hospitals in each & every state of India so that our next generation is one of the most qualified one.

I would like to know what have the Sikh leaders done for the Sikh Community.

How many Schools,Colleges or hospitals have they made with the donations recieved daily. Instead they spend most of the amount in building new Gurudwaras.

In Bombay the Sikh leaders collected Crores of Rupees for The Guru Nanak Mission Hospital. Can any authority take the complete account for it. Most of the money has gone in the pockets of our so called Leaders.

In Bombay our Sikh community does not have our own land to celebrate our Gurupurubs.

It is my sincere request to the Honest Sikh Leaders that please make Schools, Colleges, Management & Engineering Colleges, Medical Colleges & Hospitals in each & every state of India so that our next generation is one of the most qualified one.

119817[/snapback]

What is the point of making schools, colleges etc. The SGPC has such institutions and all that happens is that they abuse their positions to get free education for their own wards whilst the ordinary joe singh who has worked hard is denied a place as he does not have enough money to pay fees.

SGPC hospitals are in dire straights. They are filthy dirty institutions. With all the money the SGPC has you would think they could run clean efficient hospitals that the Sikh quam could be proud of. But as usual the SGPC wale rather spend money employing hundreds of friends/relatives to do nothing than to improve these insitutions.

The SGPC wale are so bad that they can not employ a cleaner for toilets. The Guru Gobind Singh Ji NRI Trust have plans to build and manage a toilet facility near the Darbar Sahib complex as the SGPC has failed since its inception to even provide decent toilet facilities.

Look at the serai. In Amritsar unless you make a big noise many have found they cannot get a place in a serai. The serai are in a pitful condition. The only proper serai I have seen is the one run by the above mentioned Trust at Hazur Sahib. They have their own manager and have not let the local management committee interfere in the running and upkeep of the serai.