Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadrian Wale

Singh_Munda2005

Just watched video called "truth of Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadrian Wale" this video might change opinion of what you think of him.

It can be found on khalistan lionz website.

Why do people touch his feet, how come he has a picture of himself when he is no guru?

Why does he aks for expensive cars?

Is he just like the rest of the sants?

What would Sanj Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale think of him?

I respect Sant ji for the seva he does and how many people he has got into sikhi but I don't like idea of people bowing to him and him enjoying it.

to all the people who come on the msg boards and RANT

do not do it here

either go in person and ask the concerned or write a letter to them or phone them and ask why they did that

when u get a reply to that representation then come to msg boards and share

by the way nice way to begin your stay at sikhsangat.....start with disliking and saying bad about fellow sikh

FYI it was about 2 years ago and I dont think it was ever done again

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Agree with SinghMota and kaur1978 completely. That video was 2 yrs ago - Ranjit Singh has apologised for it and said it will not happen again.

I was with Baba Jee for 2 days in UK this summer. Didn't see any of that going on.

If you don't like Ranjit Singh - at least take the good from the bad and don't do nindiya of him

People complain at the bad state of Sikhi in Punjab and when someone does something positive for Sikhi, it's the very same ppl that try to pick faults and discredit the Parchaarak - Ranjit Singh has done loads of Parchaar in Punjab. I know of alcoholics/druggies/meat-eaters who have changed their ways after seeing Diwans of Ranjit Singh.

If ppl got complaints about Ranjit Singh - say them to his face - not on a InterNet Forum. Whenever a good Parchaarak comes along, ppl try to discredit him. No wonder we don't have great Sikh Parchaaraks and no wonder we complain that Sikhi in Punjab is going down no.gifno.gifno.gif

We should spend our energy on increasing Sikhi within ourselves and spreading it to others, rather than being so negative all the time pray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

My 2 paisas ...

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

Just watched video called "truth of Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadrian Wale" this video might change opinion of what you think of him.

Why does he aks for expensive cars?

120139[/snapback]

Hey singh munda did he ask for a car in th video

any proof that ranjit singh ji asked for car???

inMdw BlI iksY kI nwhI mnmuK mugD krMin]

ni(n)dhaa bhalee kisai kee naahee manamukh mugadhh kara(n)n ||

It is not good to slander anyone, but the foolish, self-willed manmukhs still do it.

muh kwly iqn inMdkw nrky Goir pvMin ]6]

muh kaalae thin ni(n)dhakaa narakae ghor pava(n)n ||6||

The faces of the slanderers turn black, and they fall into the most horrible hell. ||6||