Pittsburgh Nightclubs Decide to Allow Sikhs inTurb

nanosecond

Guest balwinderkaur

its their business whether they wanna goto nightclubs or not........ we can't force them to sit down and do simran if they just DONT WANNA. i know it reflects soo badly on us gursikhs and our sikhee and gurujee as well.....but unless we can lure all these people out of clubbing..there's no way we can sit down and wish that they wont go clubbing etc. instead of harping they shouldnt do this and that why dont we go out and educate them?????

Guest SikhForLife

how bout we keep our -- fight for equal rights-- separate from sikhi..

what if those ppl happened to be Black and they were not allowed into a club.. their rights would ve been violated.. and if i was a sikh lawyer i would have fought for their rights!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Im with navjot singh, mkhalsa, etc. Sikhs are not supposed to go to any place like clubs resteraunts, because it falls into the category of galt sangat ( bad crowd). Guru sahib strictly forbade this. Resteraunts sikhs shouldnt go to because we shouldnt eat from resteraunts. So really, we shouldnt be there in the first place, but it was bad that they denied the rights.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I agree wid khalistani and navjotsingh paaji, we shudnt b in nightclubs in the first place. Imagine if all the people who went to nightclubs actually spent that time doin Simran and Sewa, Sikhi would have been the only religion in the World, and we would have progressed much further than where we stand today. It is because of these people that Sikhi is falling apart. We need to stand together through this, and hopefully we will merge successful.

United We Stand

Divided We Fall

We are at the moment going through a phase in which Sikhi is devided between the Sikhs, but hopefully, we will come out strong and get rid of all the bad doings in the world.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!