Which Jathebandis R For Khalistan

S.S.F

i beg to differ. we do need political parties simply because sant ji is not coming back and how many years can you wait for another soul such as his?

delay has caused the movement too much damage

people get tired in a long struggle

if the taksal had accepted sant ji's death then a new clear leader could come to the forefront

but this never happened

yes i agree we cant wait 4 another saint its up to us to do seva for the panth there are way to many people gonig around shouting stuff like khalistan n raj karega khalsa but for the khalsa to raaj one must become a part of the khalsa there was a quote from saint bhindrawale '' phyical death i do not fear death of the conscience is a sure death'' all the shahheds may hve phyical passed away but there conscince live for ever wer as ppl aaj kal are phyical alive but their consciences r dead.

we need to organize our gurdwareh there are way to much corrupt people who manage gurdwareh too many fight of commities personaly y do gurdwareh need commities? it shud b up to the sangat to run the gurdwareh this way every1 can help out

:e: :T: