Finally, Actions Have Been Taken Against Him

parminder45

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok whats happened, did he steal a bit of money from the Dixie Gurdwara Sahib?

70,000 to be precise?

Dunno if I read that right, but can someoneexaplin it in a bit of detail and coul dyou please confirm that he has been writing against Baba Maan Singh Ji and Baba Ranjit Singh Ji?

I read the whole thing in punjabi but although i can read i cant understand :) @ so i skimmed cos boring repititions and i didnt read anything abt these Babajis so if anyone did and i missed it, tell me.

Ah I wont say anything until I know the full story so chup until then.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

yes he is ordered to give back $70,000, which he had taken out of dixie gurudwara sahib. he is actually the president of Sanj savera newspaper and if u guys remember, initially he published all those rape allegations against Mann Singh Pehowa Wale, which became major issue everywhere. He might be right but we should be aware of the real image of these publishers before relying on the provided info. and make up our minds.

Also, if u would ever get a chance to visit his site :

http://sanjhsavera.com/

u guys will see a lot of sant bashing.

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaheguroojeekeefatheh !!!

Not sure how much of this is true / not true but the summary is:

Joginder Singh Vedanti signed a letter from Sri Akal Takhat Sahib demanding that Sukhminder Singh Hansra return the $70, 000 that he got from winning in a Canadian court case against the Dixie Gurdwara in Ontario. They had promised him that much money to run his TV show (i think) and they didn't give it to him, so he sued them. They said they needed that money because it's the sangat's money and they need to use it for other gurmat purposes.

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaheguroojeekeefatheh!!!