Need Help?

hsd14

WJKK WJKF,

I need sum advise i am a mona and i really want to grow my kesh, but i am having worries coz' i go 2 really rough skool and don't think people wud understand y.

I wuz thinkin' maybe 2 grow my hair wen i get out of sixth form/sixth year at secondary skool.

wat shud i do! no.gif

VAHEGUROOOOO JI KA KHALSA VAHEGUROOO JI KI FATEH

paaji .. i thort that i wdnt have enuff confidence and that to wear dastar in school let alone patka... but i had great sangat with me supporting me yea !! ... liek outside of school

as theresonli 3 sikhs in my school .. i wear dastar and love it cus me got guru jis bana on !!

and whos more important guru ji ? or wot ppl think ?

cus u dnt knwo how short life is yeah and wen ya gna go .. SO GO 4 IT NOW!! dnt hold back huna

and if ppl ask ... say i found the right path !! simple as

dnt wait ... do ardas to guru ji to give u the courage and go 4 it ji .. u have the sangats support

AND ANYBODY IN GURU JIS BANA LOOKS WIKED!!

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa vaheguroo ji ki fateh !!

VAHEGUROOOOO JI KA KHALSA VAHEGUROOO JI KI FATEH

paaji .. i thort that i wdnt have enuff confidence and that to wear dastar in school let alone patka... but i had great sangat with me supporting me yea !! ... liek outside of school

as theresonli 3 sikhs in my school .. i wear dastar and love it  cus me got guru jis bana on !!

and whos more important guru ji ? or wot ppl think ?

cus u dnt knwo how short life is yeah and wen ya gna go .. SO GO 4 IT NOW!! dnt hold back huna

and if ppl ask ... say i found the right path !! simple as

dnt wait ... do ardas to guru ji to give u the courage and go 4 it ji .. u have the sangats support

AND ANYBODY IN GURU JIS BANA LOOKS WIKED!!

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa vaheguroo ji ki fateh !!

124511[/snapback]

thanks 4 the advise! :TH:

ITS KOOL PAAJI

JST REMEMBERRR GUROO JI IS ALWAAAAYSSSS WITH YOU !!

if u feel that u cnt do it .. think of guru jee.. and how proud he must be looking dwn on u .. thinking about time he gna grow his hair hehe lolz

need any more help jst ask me ji .. or sangat ji

124514[/snapback]

ok!,thanks again! :TH:

:) yay! go for it! You are taking a great step towards Guru Ji in becoming keshdhari....i wear my dastaar out too....and the scariest part is the first step...but u get used to it and so do other people....when i didnt wear my turban the other day people were like....aww carmen where is ur turban LOL.gif jus wear it with grace..Guru Ji will take care of the rest....Wahegurus kirpa on you always...i wish you luck! Blessings xx

WJKK WJKF,

I need sum advise i am a mona and i really want to grow my kesh, but i am having worries coz' i go 2  really rough skool and  don't think people wud understand y.

I wuz thinkin' maybe 2 grow my hair wen i get out of sixth form/sixth year at secondary skool.

wat shud i do! no.gif

124509[/snapback]

see that the school is rough because of you and make sure you don't understand or tolerate the people who don't understand.

where do you go to school? anyone on this forum who can help? There should be contacts world wide to deal with anyone bullying our brothers and sisters. I mean we would pursue dialogue rather than street justice, .... & if absolutely necessary in some cases only after making the other side shut up.

congrats on wanting kesh.

i tell you wat,screw them people. They can say what they like but there words dont count for crap. I go to a pretty rough school myself, soo many racist whites, soo many crazy blacks, but who the hell are they, they havent got anything on my guroo, its only his words that matter.

soo what if they dont like it, they can piss off

WJKK WJKF,

I need sum advise i am a mona and i really want to grow my kesh, but i am having worries coz' i go 2  really rough skool and  don't think people wud understand y.

wat shud i do! no.gif

124509[/snapback]

see that the school is rough because of you and make sure you don't understand or tolerate the people who don't understand.

where do you go to school? anyone on this forum who can help? There should be contacts world wide to deal with anyone bullying our brothers and sisters. I mean we would pursue dialogue rather than street justice, .... & if absolutely necessary in some cases only after making the other side shut up.

124623[/snapback]

i go to pool hayes skool in walsall,willenhall