Audio Of Prof.darshan Singh And Sant Ranjit Singh

guru fateh

i heard the audio file.. and i have to agree that prof. sahib really should have paitence while on radio talk.. Ranjit singh did good and also admitted that he did some stuff wrong and is taking step to improve.. Well not everyone is perfect but i have to give props to ranjit singh for his cool attitude while on radio..

I am not sure about the audio file link.. but im sure that i found the link meniotned somewhere sikh-history.com discussion forum :)

fateh ji

where can i find the audio interview of prof.darshan singh withd sant ranjit singh?

128971[/snapback]

Fateh,

U can dl the full radio interview at the following address:

radio interview

Listen with an open mind with one underlying guiding principle...that any claim one makes in the realm of Dharam, should always be supported and in agreement with that written in gurbani

First of all, this radio talk show should not have taken place. If both of these guys had something agaist each other they should have resolved it when Bhai Ranjit Singh visited canda. Its true that Ranjit Singh admitted what he did was wrong and did not know much at that time, but at the same time, if we take both of these guys' arguments, Prof. Darshan Singh had several valid points.

Prof. Darshan Singh asked Bhai Ranjit Singh not to go to any Deewan where there are posters that have "Sant Baba Ranjit Singh" on them and tell the organizers that he doesn't know who "Sant" Ranjit Singh is, I'm Bhai Ranjit Singh and therfore, I'm not coming to this deewan. Prof. asked Bhai Sahib to say these words several times in the talk show, but Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji did not respond to his question, but kept insisting that he did not ask anyone to call him Sant.

If people were writing "Sant" word on the posters without his permission, and if Bhai Ranjit Singh refuses to go to such deewans, right from that day, the Sant word will become "Bhai".

The entier talk show revolved around two issues, (1) "Dhaarna" and (2) use of the word "Sant" with his name. All the great sants in Sikh history used dhaarna to convey the meaning of a particular shabad, and then read the shabad.

These issues have to be resolved at Panthic level and should not become 'radio talk shows'.

apologize me if i offended anyone. i'm not saying what i said is right, but thats what i got out of the talk show... people may have different opinions. :)

fateh ji where can i find the

audio interview of prof.darshan singh withd sant ranjit singh?

128971[/snapback]

veer ji

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

here is the link where u can listen audio interview of prof.darshan singh withd sant ranjit singh

http://www.ggsacademy.com/1984/rehras.html

also download his cd sikhi di pehchaan visit at www.sonapreet.net

fateh ji where can i find the

audio interview of prof.darshan singh withd sant ranjit singh?

128971[/snapback]

veer ji

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

here is the link where u can listen audio interview of prof.darshan singh withd sant ranjit singh

http://www.ggsacademy.com/1984/rehras.html

also download his cd sikhi di pehchaan visit at www.sonapreet.net

130690[/snapback]

• 15 years later...
On 10/27/2005 at 11:08 PM, JSingh said:

First of all, this radio talk show should not have taken place. If both of these guys had something agaist each other they should have resolved it when Bhai Ranjit Singh visited canda. Its true that Ranjit Singh admitted what he did was wrong and did not know much at that time, but at the same time, if we take both of these guys' arguments, Prof. Darshan Singh had several valid points.

Prof. Darshan Singh asked Bhai Ranjit Singh not to go to any Deewan where there are posters that have "Sant Baba Ranjit Singh" on them and tell the organizers that he doesn't know who "Sant" Ranjit Singh is, I'm Bhai Ranjit Singh and therfore, I'm not coming to this deewan. Prof. asked Bhai Sahib to say these words several times in the talk show, but Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji did not respond to his question, but kept insisting that he did not ask anyone to call him Sant.

If people were writing "Sant" word on the posters without his permission, and if Bhai Ranjit Singh refuses to go to such deewans, right from that day, the Sant word will become "Bhai".

The entier talk show revolved around two issues, (1) "Dhaarna" and (2) use of the word "Sant" with his name. All the great sants in Sikh history used dhaarna to convey the meaning of a particular shabad, and then read the shabad.

These issues have to be resolved at Panthic level and should not become 'radio talk shows'.

apologize me if i offended anyone. i'm not saying what i said is right, but thats what i got out of the talk show... people may have different opinions. :)

Thats absolutely correct.