Mirror

illi

i agree with all the above but i dont agree with pre ordained destiny bit....

this janam is there to change any bad or good you have got upon your head...

depending which way you go it either jepordises your way of getting to sachkhand or it gets you that one step closer.

a sakhi we can talk of goes back to guru nanak dev ji. a gursikh and the neighbour

these two people were shopkeepers somewhere in india, one would sing praises of the guru...one was an athiest. the athiest heard so much of the guru through this gursikh and (i think) the athiest wished to see guru ji. the gursikh took him for his darshan. on the way the gursikh had a thorn in his foot which slowed everything down. but in the end they managed to get to see guru ji.

the athiest looked at guru ji and said "guru ji, you are supposed to be so great, why is it that despite i am an athiest i did not get hurt yet your sikh being such a great devotee had a thorn into his foot"

guru ji replied by saying "in this janam, my sikh was supposed to be a very bad person and as a result was supposed to get hung...because he came for my darshan the pain he was supposed to get was reduced into a mere thorn into his foot"

the sikh had his foot healed and i cant remember what happened to the athiest.

some people get really bad dreams and the explanation is because of what we have been doing. if one notices next time, one who does simran may get a nightmare or two. the reason for this is because of the fact they have done alot of paath now and their dukh will go. however because of their previous janam, the paap they did was so bad...it is experienced...but in a dream format....or in a different way. but the punishment which was supposed to be metted out is not given because they have done good.

gustaphi maaf