Do We Remember Punjabi Suba?

Bijla Singh

Indian police attacked Darbar Sahib in 1955 for the first time, walked inside with shoes on, arrested Sikhs, disrespected Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Gurdwara Paonta Sahib was attacked in Himachal Pradesh where 16 Sikhs were shot dead inside the Gurdwara. Is this any different that British attacking Gurdwara Rakaab Ganj Sahib? post-1107-1132355328_thumb.jpg

Hindus were given five days to get their anger out after Punjabi Suba was created. Sikhs were attacked in Haryana, Himachal, MP and other places. Hindus shouted slogans:

sUbI kw mjw cKWeyNgy, vwhgw pwr pucwieNgy [

aUVw eIVI nhI pVyNgy, jUVw jUVI kwt DryNgy [

Mughal killed Sikh children and today's Indian government is no different. A 10 years old Sikh boy Inderjit Singh was peacefully shouting the slogan "Punjabi Suba Jindabad" when he was thrown in the well and killed by indian police.

post-1107-1132355358_thumb.jpg

Those who call India their homeland need to pay a little visit to Sikh history and realize that though time has changed but situation, oppression and black laws against Sikhs have not changed. Those who do not learn from their history only live in history books. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Bilja Singh Ji, thank you so much for these amazing posts d_oh.gif

Those who call India their homeland need to pay a little visit to Sikh history and realize that though time has changed but situation, oppression and black laws against Sikhs have not changed.

So true, with so much blood that has been given by our fathers and mothers and sisters and brothers to fill the foundations of khalsa raj, there is no doubt it will be a reality

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Q. What was Punjabi Suba ?

A. A way for Akalis to get power in Punjab. The idiots were hungry for political power. People like the forever starving to death fateh su made a mockery of the whole thing. this fat <banned word filter activated> used to go on fasts to death over Punjabi suba and chandigarh and then after he used to get a bit hungry claim a breakthough had been made.

It was the Akalis who started the issue over Punjabi Suba. The ordinary people of Punjab did not really care (like they do not today), they were more concerned about making their lives better through hard work than getting the Akalis into power or having Chandigarh as their sole capital. What difference would having Chandigarh as a sole capital make to the life of a 3 acre farmer in Jalandhar ?

You mention oppression by the Indian state but forgot to mention all the massacres carried out at the behest of Pakistan by Sikh "militant" groups. Please spare me the old stories about all of these being carried out by GOI etc. Zafarwal admitted his group did this. The panthic committees used to issue press releases on behalf of militant groups to claim responsibility for terrorist actions. Shaheed Baba Manochal also had differences with other groups as they were indulging in terrorism. So the militants were not all angels but some just like the police were the biggest ba$tards around who happily indulged in killing innocent people.

Q. What was Punjabi Suba ?

A. A way for Akalis to get power in Punjab. The idiots were hungry for political power. People like the forever starving to death fateh su made a mockery of the whole thing.  this fat <banned word filter activated> used to go on fasts to death over Punjabi suba and chandigarh and then after he used to get a bit hungry claim a breakthough had been made.

It was the Akalis who started the issue over Punjabi Suba. The ordinary people of Punjab did not really care (like they do not today), they were more concerned about making their lives better through hard work than getting the Akalis into power or having Chandigarh as their sole capital. What difference would having Chandigarh as a sole capital make to the life of a 3 acre farmer in Jalandhar ?

You mention oppression by the Indian state but forgot to mention all the massacres carried out at the behest of Pakistan by Sikh "militant" groups.  Please spare me the old stories about all of these being carried out by GOI etc. Zafarwal admitted his group did this. The panthic committees used to issue press releases on behalf of militant groups to claim responsibility for terrorist actions.  Shaheed Baba Manochal also had differences with other groups as they were indulging in terrorism. So the militants were not all angels but some just like the police were the biggest ba$tards around who happily indulged in killing innocent people.

134495[/snapback]

good post kurtas..agreed fully 110%

A way for Akalis to get power in Punjab. The idiots were hungry for political power. People like the forever starving to death fateh su made a mockery of the whole thing. this fat <banned word filter activated> used to go on fasts to death over Punjabi suba and chandigarh and then after he used to get a bit hungry claim a breakthough had been made.

When Nehru organized all the states according to language basis why did he leave out Punjab? Punjabi Suba was struggle for Punjab not for Sikhs. What was wrong with having a state whose first language would be Punjabi? You are saying people of Punjab didn't care about their language? Just this statement tells me how ignorant you are about the whole situation. Why did Gandhi ask Sikhs to "give up Gurmukhi and adopt Devnagri"? It is a well known fact that a community needs to have its own language in order to keep its distinctiveness.

It was the Akalis who started the issue over Punjabi Suba.

We need our rights. Hindus betrayed their own language so only Akalis were left to fight for Punjab. It was Akalis who started freedom struggle in British empire. So I am guessing according to your assumptions people didn't care about freedom in british empire back then?

The ordinary people of Punjab did not really care (like they do not today), they were more concerned about making their lives better through hard work than getting the Akalis into power or having Chandigarh as their sole capital.

People care about their state. Their lives cannot be better if they have no state, language and autonomy of their own.

What difference would having Chandigarh as a sole capital make to the life of a 3 acre farmer in Jalandhar ?

Go tell that to your indian bosses then. if it makes no difference then they should give everything back that is rightfully ours.

You mention oppression by the Indian state but forgot to mention all the massacres carried out at the behest of Pakistan by Sikh "militant" groups.

Can you provide names of hindus who were killed? by which group? which hindu women were raped? provide details and proofs.

Zafarwal admitted his group did this. The panthic committees used to issue press releases on behalf of militant groups to claim responsibility for terrorist actions.

Zaffarwal admitted or was forced to admit anything government wanted him to say? Bhullar’s case is good enough evidence to prove how Indian government gathers its facts. can you provide copies of press release?

Shaheed Baba Manochal also had differences with other groups as they were indulging in terrorism.

Having difference proves nothing. Define terrorism? Fighting for our rights is not terrorism. Killing innocent people, attacking them with tanks and disrespecting their Gurdwaras and dishonoring their women is terrorism. Only GOI fits this category.

So the militants were not all angels but some just like the police were the biggest ba$tards around who happily indulged in killing innocent people.

Police have openly admitted that such activities were carried out by their goons for personal gains. Phoola, pinki, kala are some of the names who were agents of the police. Ajit Singh Sandhu, Khoobi Raam are some of the policemen who ordered these black cats to carry out these activities.

post-1107-1132435970_thumb.jpg

You need to provide pictures of dead hindus who were killed by Sikhs and details accounts of what happened. provide pictures of destroyed mandirs, and those who were raped by Sikh Militants. I am sure you must have some evidence otherwise you wouldn't have written your stupid post in anger. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

...the Indian Government has been the major cause of bloodshed in the state(Punjab)..."

-New York Times, Sept.16, 1985

"Indian Government is accused of inhuman barbarities against the people of Punjab."

-Justice V.M. Tarkunde, Bombay High Court

A member of the Indian government's "Red Brigade" confessed to State-sponsored terrorism against the Sikhs.

-The Ottawa Citizen, Feb. 12, 1989

Bilja

>>Go tell that to your indian bosses then. if it makes no difference then they should give everything back that is rightfully ours.

That remark shows your intellectual capacity to have a reasoned debate.

If you are pro khalistan and someone does not agree with you then they must be linked to GOI. Very good reasoning.

Face the truth there were a ba$tards who joined the militant groups and they did undertake acts of terrorism. Why do you have a problem admitting this ? The police have admitted what they did and Zaffarwal has admitted his group took part in acts of terror.

Having differences over killing innocent people proves everything. It shows that true Gursikhs like Shaheed Baba Manochal recognised that there were idiots in the militant groups who undertook acts of terrorism. Why do you have a problem accepting this ? It reminds me of little children who think there is a tooth fairy.

Remember that second hamla on the Darbar Sahib after Bluestar. So called militants holed themselves up in the Harimandir Sahib and were using the place as a toilet. How sick is that. That is the type of people you are defending. I guess all these people must also have been police cats and dropped into the complex from UFOs.

If you want proof go get yourself a few years worth of Awaze Quam from 1986 onwards and read the press claims issued by the militant groups. You will find plenty of terror actions they put their hands up for. My neighbours husband was killed in a massacre and guess what.........a militant group claimed responsibility. The blokes mistake was going to a dushera mela. I think 30 or 40 others were shot for being at the mela. If you have time jot down a few names of those killed and their villages then next time you are in Punjab you can go get proof yourself.

You need your rights..... well the Sikhs in Hissar have never been bothered about union with Punjab as they feel betrayed by how the Akalis forgot about them when borders were drawn up and can see how southern Punjab is utterly neglected.. The people of Chandigarh do not want it to be part of Punjab and are happy speaking english. So I guess you can keep your reduced Punjab and be happy with it. You are not going to get extra territory as the peopel in these places do not want to be a part of Punjab.

The Akalis cared for one thing only. Political power. They knew if a united Punjab had remained then none of their stupid leadeers would ever become CM.

Having differences over killing innocent people proves everything. It shows that true Gursikhs like Shaheed Baba Manochal recognised that there were idiots in the militant groups who undertook acts of terrorism. Why do you have a problem accepting this ? It reminds me of little children who think there is a tooth fairy.

I have clearly stated that those people were black cats not Sikh Militants. I defend Gursikhs not agents. Their illegal activities do not represent the Sikh movement. I condemn them as much as you do but I certainly support Sikhs 100%.

Remember that second hamla on the Darbar Sahib after Bluestar. So called militants holed themselves up in the Harimandir Sahib and were using the place as a toilet. How sick is that. That is the type of people you are defending. I guess all these people must also have been police cats and dropped into the complex from UFOs.

Kp Gill admitted that during Black Thunder his cats helped him a great deal to kill Sikhs. It was easy for the government to show those toilets like they showed brand new weapons from China after Blue Star and blame it on Sikhs. There were bad people who did bad things but they were not part of the movement.

The people of Chandigarh do not want it to be part of Punjab and are happy speaking english. So I guess you can keep your reduced Punjab and be happy with it. You are not going to get extra territory as the peopel in these places do not want to be a part of Punjab.

We are not asking for territory from you or anyone else. We will take what belongs to us whether you like it or not. It is funny how people underestimate Sikhs. Muslims in Kashmir don't want to be part of India, Sikhs don't want to be part of India then why are they being kept under control? Punjab including Himachal and Haryana belongs to Sikhs. Chandigarh is capital of Punjab therefore it is ours. They can speak english all they want, we don't care but the land is ours. If the same people in chandigarh want to have a separate country and do not wish to be part of India anymore, would that right be granted? Will you support them? This is the situation in Kashmir and was the situation in Punjab in 1990s then why didn't GOI grant these rights? They went in and killed innocent people and wanted to crush their desires for freedom. Hindus don't deserve India. The land belongs to Sikhs. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I have clearly stated that those people were black cats not Sikh Militants. I defend Gursikhs not agents. Their illegal activities do not represent the Sikh movement. I condemn them as much as you do but I certainly support Sikhs 100%.

Kp Gill admitted that during Black Thunder his cats helped him a great deal to kill Sikhs. It was easy for the government to show those toilets like they showed brand new weapons from China after Blue Star and blame it on Sikhs. There were bad people who did bad things but they were not part of the movement.

The people of Chandigarh do not want it to be part of Punjab and are happy speaking english. So I guess you can keep your reduced Punjab and be happy with it. You are not going to get extra territory as the peopel in these places do not want to be a part of Punjab.

We are not asking for territory from you or anyone else. We will take what belongs to us whether you like it or not. It is funny how people underestimate Sikhs. Muslims in Kashmir don't want to be part of India, Sikhs don't want to be part of India then why are they being kept under control? Punjab including Himachal and Haryana belongs to Sikhs. Chandigarh is capital of Punjab therefore it is ours. They can speak english all they want, we don't care but the land is ours. If the same people in chandigarh want to have a separate country and do not wish to be part of India anymore, would that right be granted? Will you support them? This is the situation in Kashmir and was the situation in Punjab in 1990s then why didn't GOI grant these rights? They went in and killed innocent people and wanted to crush their desires for freedom. Hindus don't deserve India. The land belongs to Sikhs. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

134633[/snapback]

Yes yes go on try to take territory. No good sitting on internet trying to big time charlie. People like you make me laugh, you are only capable of big talk on the internet.

Punjab does not just belong to Sikhs. Just as you do not want to be part of India you cannot force others to be part of khalistan. Is this too hard for you to accept ?

Yes carry on blaming cats etc. So have you got hold of awaze quam and read all the militant group press releases ? Shaheed Baba Manochal accepted the problem and he was on the ground not sat on internet in a western country but you know better.

>>Hindus don't deserve India. The land belongs to Sikhs.

Well done for displaying your true charachter. So you can make blanket statements about Hindu but no one can question the terrrorism inflicted by some of the so called militants who you think were angels or police cats.

I suggest before developing your extremist views you read about Sikhi and understand it. The undertone of your post is one of hate against Hindus. This does not fit in with the teachings of our Guru Ji. People like you always hijack Sikhi when it suits them. You statements clearly show your lack of knowledge about Sikhi. You are not above the teachings of our Guru Ji.

Oh so Chandigarh is now yours. Strange that because Chandigarh was a Congress concept. So on the one hand Congress and Nehru are this and that but you want the capital they built.

First sort our southern Punjab then think about getting Haryana.