Do We Remember Punjabi Suba?

Bijla Singh

My WebpageKURTA

YOU ARE SAYING THAT MANY SKH MILITANTS RAPE HINDU WOMEN AND KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE AND YOU CANT EVEN PROVIDE US WITH A PROOF. BUT,I CAN PROOVE THIS THAT THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT KILLED MY UNCLE AND I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A PROOF. I AM A KHALISTANI BECAUSE I WANT MY PEOPLE TO BE FREE AND YOU ARE A ANTI-KHALISTANI BECAUSE NONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WERE KILLED OR YOU HAVEN'T SEEN SEEN A SINGLE INNOCENT SIKH BODY LAYING ON THE ROADS KILLED BY A GOI OR THEIR MILITANT GROUPS. IF YOU ARE A TRUE SIKH YOU SHOULD NEVER GO AGAINST THE KHALISTANIS OR THEIR MOVEMENT. I AM NOT TELLING YOU THAT STOP SUPPORTING THE INDIAN GOVT. YOU CAN BE IN THEIR MOVEMENT OF DESTROYING SIKH LIVES WHERE I CAN BE IN KHALISTANI MOVEMENT TO PROTECT SIKHS FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU. 

HERE'S A PICTURE OF MY UNCLE

post-3994-1132601707_thumb.jpg

an innocent child killed by the indian govt.

post-3994-1132601848.jpg

who is going to pay for this???

your indian government

go tell your indian government that khalsa force is in the united states and get him.

i drank amrit of my guru sahib kalgi dhar guru gobind singh jee. i will see who will stop us from making khalistan. i will die but i will never give up.

because of sikhs like you we seen many innocent people die.

the movement will come back and i promise everything will go right. go tell your indian agents that khalsa force will be in khalistan soon and they can stop me if they can.

135011[/snapback]

Can you read before you post without thinking. I do not know how many there were so if you want to use the word many then that is your choice. I have written there were terrorists in the militant groups. Zafarwal admits this and he was one of the top honchos for the KCF. Shaheed Baba Manochal admitted this. So why do you have a problem admitting it ? Is it because you are a pakistani ISI agent who enjoyed himself when terrorists were having $hit in the Harimandir Sahib ? Do you enjoy the thought of your "militants $hitting in the Harimandir Sahib ?

BTW I do have relatives who were shot and killed by police during the 1980s. But I also know people shot by your so called militants.

I have given you enough pointers as to where you can get the proof. Get yourself newspapers from 1986 onwards and read the claims issued by your pakistani backed militant groups. You could go to the Awaze Quam office and get all the papers you need.

You want proof. I suggest you go ask the people who were massacred at kari sari who have endured the same pain as your family. Your beloved pakistani backed militant groups issued a press release accepting responsibility. This was published in so called panthic newspapers. So who is going to pay for this.

I saw my neighbours kids growing up without a father all because he went to a mela. Just like your family. His kids went through $hit becasue some ba$tard like zafarwal sat in Pakistan wanted a good bloody massacre for his ISI paymasters.

>>I AM NOT TELLING YOU THAT STOP SUPPORTING THE INDIAN GOVT.

Where have I supported the Indian government ? I suggest you get help and learn to read. Just becasue someone does not favour the concept of khalistan, sikhistan or whatever you want to call it, that does not mean they are GOI agents. In fact going by the fact that your former chiefs like Zafarwal, Chohan, Rode and Dr Sohan Su are happily living in India I would say that like them all you khalistanis are in fact GOI agents.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO YOU WANT TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE RIGHT.

WHEN YOU ARE TALKING TO ME STOP USING THE S WORD. ITS CALLED KHALISTAN. YAAR YOU ONLY CRYING ABOUT YOUR ONE NEIGHBHOR WHERE I HAVE SEEN ALOT, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN DREAMED WHAT MY FAMILY AND I HAVE SEEN. DONT TELL ME I DONT KNOW HOW TO READ, YOU MUST BE A EDUCATED YOUNG MAN AND I AM STILL A SIKH TEENAGER.WHY ARE YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT ZAFFARWAL, THAT HE ORDERED THE MASSACRES AND STUFF. PAJJI LOOK AT REALITY PLZ AND START TO LOOK DEEP INSIDE AND FIGURE WHO IS WRONG. DO YOU REMEMBER THE DELHI BLAST, THE GOVERNMENT BLAMED IT ON THE BABBAR KHALSA, INFACT THE SHIV SENA DID IT AND I WILL POST A ARTICLE ON THAT ONCE I GET IT. SIKHS NEED KHALISTAN, AND I AM SURE YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND IT UNTIL YOU WILL GO THROUGH CONFLICTS.I AM JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS OF DASHMESH PITA NOTHING ELSE."who ever wants to have Khalistan people like you would call them ISI agents" I AM NOT A ISI AGENT I AM JUST A SEWAK OF KHALSA PANTH AND I WILL MOVE FORWARD IF MY PANTH NEEDS ME.

"KHALISTAN IS A NEED BUT SIKHI IS A MUST"

-KhalsaForce :e:

AMRIT SAKO

BANI PADO

GURSIKH BANO

-SANT JARNAIL SINGH JEE KHALSA BHINDRANWALE

PAJJI ONE REQUEST IF WE ALL KEPT FIGHTING LIKE THIS ON FORMS DO YOU THINK WE WOULD SURVIVE IN KHALISTAN. YOU DID IT, HE DID IT, SHE DID IT, WE DONT NEED THIS. WE ONLY NEED TOGETHERNESS.

THE ONLY QUESTION I HAVE TO ASK YOU WHY YOU ARE NOT IN FAVOR OF KHALISTAN?

GURU GOBIND SINGH DA YODHIYA LEHNA KHALISTAN

post-3994-1132614270_thumb.jpg

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Once again you show how poor you are at debating.

Get this in your head.... Just becasue someone thinks khalistan is a crap concept it does not make them a GOI supporter. If I was do you think I would refer to Shaheed Baba Manochal as a shaheed ? You really show your age and maturity by resorting to the usual go tell GOI remarks.

It is you who have not proved a single point and provided no proofs to back up your arguments. I have already admitted that there were bad people in the movement but they cannot be called Sikhs or Sikh Militants. GOI has admitted that such people were their goons. I have provided their names already. You already know about phoola. These people not only killed innocent hindus but also innocent Sikhs and their children. I condemn killing of innocent people regardless of their religion. By making personal attacks and guessing my age and maturity only shows your poorness in debates.

Just as I thought Sikhistan was a crap idea in the 1960s I think Khalistan is a crap idea and the name also sucks. Khalis means empty in arabic so I guess you want empty country. Khalis has no meaning in Punjabi.

This further shows your ignorance on this matter. I don’t care what you think but when you want to state your opinions provide proofs first. No one asked for ‘Sikhistan’ or a separate Sikh country in 60s. Punjabi Suba was for everyone including Hindus. Punjabi was the language of the hindus as well. Khalis means pure. It is a Persian word. Khali means empty. Khalistan means land of the pure. Sikhs use many Persian words such as Shamshir (Kirpan), Rabb (God) etc. The name can be changed but one thing is clear that Sikhs need a separate country.

Not even our Guru Ji referred to anyplace as khalistan.

He fought for human rights and against oppression and injustice just as Sikhs are fighting today. Guru Ji was never against the concept of a separate country. In fact, he is a strong supporter of separate Raj.

Banda Bahadur was sent to north India to liberate the people from opression. Not even he changed the name Punjab to khalistan.

First of all, the name is Baba Banda Singh Ji. Baba Ji went to Punjab to punish suba of Sarhind. He established Sikh State which in no way was against Sikhi. Sikhs are fighting similar war. You need to clarify what your problem is: Khalistan a country or the name? Changing the name is not immoral. We can keep the name Punjab. I don’t mind.

Also you have no right to any territory and you will certainly not get it sitting on the internet.

You don’t decide our rights. When people in chandigarh don't want to be part of Punjab they have rights but when Sikhs don't want to be part of India we have no rights? I am not asking for my rights on the net. And by writing posts you cannot stop Sikhs from fighting for their rights. I simply started this topic to educate people but you had to come in and start fighting. So you tell me what your purpose was?

We will see what happens and whether chickens on the internet come out to play when there is a call.

Your comments remind me of Qazi Noor Mohammad. Someone said it right: People are stupid but I never knew how stupid. I know now. I know many chickens like you who write anti-Sikh posts on the net but can never say the same things in the face of Sikhs. Who thought that Mughal Empire would end? Who thought that the sun will set on British empire? Who thought that hindus will enjoy the freedom after more than 1000 years? These were not even dreams of Indian people but everything became a reality because of Sikhs. It was Sikhs who fought Mughals, British, Pathans and others. Sikhi will never die. Sikhs are always victorious. If people like you want to keep dreaming then go ahead but the reality doesn’t change. A person can lock himself up in a room and claim that the sun didn’t rise but truth doesn’t change. Sikhs shall win no matter what happens. As long as we have Guru Gobind Singh Ji on our side no one can beat us. We flourish and spread through holocausts. You should study how few Sikhs used to fight hundreds of indian men before determining who a real chicken is.

Is it because you are a pakistani ISI agent who enjoyed himself when terrorists were having $hit in the Harimandir Sahib ? Do you enjoy the thought of your "militants $hitting in the Harimandir Sahib ?

Prove it. If the government could bring in weapons to blame everything on Sikhs don’t you think they could bring in other stuff? We condemn wrong things no matter who does it. If Sikhs made mistakes in the past what makes you think they will do the same in the future. Sikhs learn from their history and make their future better.

I have given you enough pointers as to where you can get the proof. Get yourself newspapers from 1986 onwards and read the claims issued by your pakistani backed militant groups. You could go to the Awaze Quam office and get all the papers you need.

Why don’t you provide copies? If you are so sure then prove it. Giving pointers are not proofs. It just means that you cannot prove your point because you don’t have any evidence.

You want proof. I suggest you go ask the people who were massacred at kari sari who have endured the same pain as your family

I feel bad for those people. No doubt bad things happened. But you still haven’t provided the names of the victims and raped. No pictures, names of the groups etc. For one bad person in the movement I can give you five names of bad people in the indian government. You have never said or written a single word against them. Why? Why do you quickly jump on Sikhs?

In fact going by the fact that your former chiefs like Zafarwal, Chohan, Rode and Dr Sohan Su are happily living in India I would say that like them all you khalistanis are in fact GOI agents.

No one appointed them as chiefs or leaders. Our leader has always been Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Those who are happily living in India now are the real agents, which means they helped the government to bring the movement down which means it is the GOI who has committed immoral things not Sikhs.

I hope you write your next posts calmly and provide some proofs. Good luck and may Guru Ji bless you. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Once again you show how poor you are at debating.

Get this in your head.... Just becasue someone thinks khalistan is a crap concept it does not make them a GOI supporter. If I was do you think I would refer to Shaheed Baba Manochal as a shaheed ? You really show your age and maturity by resorting to the usual go tell GOI remarks.

It is you who have not proved a single point and provided no proofs to back up your arguments. I have already admitted that there were bad people in the movement but they cannot be called Sikhs or Sikh Militants. GOI has admitted that such people were their goons. I have provided their names already. You already know about phoola. These people not only killed innocent hindus but also innocent Sikhs and their children. I condemn killing of innocent people regardless of their religion. By making personal attacks and guessing my age and maturity only shows your poorness in debates.

Just as I thought Sikhistan was a crap idea in the 1960s I think Khalistan is a crap idea and the name also sucks. Khalis means empty in arabic so I guess you want empty country. Khalis has no meaning in Punjabi.

This further shows your ignorance on this matter. I don?t care what you think but when you want to state your opinions provide proofs first. No one asked for ?Sikhistan? or a separate Sikh country in 60s. Punjabi Suba was for everyone including Hindus. Punjabi was the language of the hindus as well. Khalis means pure. It is a Persian word. Khali means empty. Khalistan means land of the pure. Sikhs use many Persian words such as Shamshir (Kirpan), Rabb (God) etc. The name can be changed but one thing is clear that Sikhs need a separate country.

Not even our Guru Ji referred to anyplace as khalistan.

He fought for human rights and against oppression and injustice just as Sikhs are fighting today. Guru Ji was never against the concept of a separate country. In fact, he is a strong supporter of separate Raj.

Banda Bahadur was sent to north India to liberate the people from opression. Not even he changed the name Punjab to khalistan.

First of all, the name is Baba Banda Singh Ji. Baba Ji went to Punjab to punish suba of Sarhind. He established Sikh State which in no way was against Sikhi. Sikhs are fighting similar war. You need to clarify what your problem is: Khalistan a country or the name? Changing the name is not immoral. We can keep the name Punjab. I don?t mind.

Also you have no right to any territory and you will certainly not get it sitting on the internet.

You don?t decide our rights. When people in chandigarh don't want to be part of Punjab they have rights but when Sikhs don't want to be part of India we have no rights? I am not asking for my rights on the net. And by writing posts you cannot stop Sikhs from fighting for their rights. I simply started this topic to educate people but you had to come in and start fighting. So you tell me what your purpose was?

We will see what happens and whether chickens on the internet come out to play when there is a call.

Your comments remind me of Qazi Noor Mohammad. Someone said it right: People are stupid but I never knew how stupid. I know now. I know many chickens like you who write anti-Sikh posts on the net but can never say the same things in the face of Sikhs. Who thought that Mughal Empire would end? Who thought that the sun will set on British empire? Who thought that hindus will enjoy the freedom after more than 1000 years? These were not even dreams of Indian people but everything became a reality because of Sikhs. It was Sikhs who fought Mughals, British, Pathans and others. Sikhi will never die. Sikhs are always victorious. If people like you want to keep dreaming then go ahead but the reality doesn?t change. A person can lock himself up in a room and claim that the sun didn?t rise but truth doesn?t change. Sikhs shall win no matter what happens. As long as we have Guru Gobind Singh Ji on our side no one can beat us. We flourish and spread through holocausts. You should study how few Sikhs used to fight hundreds of indian men before determining who a real chicken is.

Is it because you are a pakistani ISI agent who enjoyed himself when terrorists were having $hit in the Harimandir Sahib ? Do you enjoy the thought of your "militants $hitting in the Harimandir Sahib ?

Prove it. If the government could bring in weapons to blame everything on Sikhs don?t you think they could bring in other stuff? We condemn wrong things no matter who does it. If Sikhs made mistakes in the past what makes you think they will do the same in the future. Sikhs learn from their history and make their future better.

Why don?t you provide copies? If you are so sure then prove it. Giving pointers are not proofs. It just means that you cannot prove your point because you don?t have any evidence.

You want proof. I suggest you go ask the people who were massacred at kari sari who have endured the same pain as your family

I feel bad for those people. No doubt bad things happened. But you still haven?t provided the names of the victims and raped. No pictures, names of the groups etc. For one bad person in the movement I can give you five names of bad people in the indian government. You have never said or written a single word against them. Why? Why do you quickly jump on Sikhs?

In fact going by the fact that your former chiefs like Zafarwal, Chohan, Rode and Dr Sohan Su are happily living in India I would say that like them all you khalistanis are in fact GOI agents.

No one appointed them as chiefs or leaders. Our leader has always been Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Those who are happily living in India now are the real agents, which means they helped the government to bring the movement down which means it is the GOI who has committed immoral things not Sikhs.

I hope you write your next posts calmly and provide some proofs. Good luck and may Guru Ji bless you. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

135112[/snapback]

Just whows how much you know. There were some idiots asking for Sikhistan in the 1960s. I suggest you go and learn about your "Punjabi" history. As far as you not caring about what I think I suggest you go to Punjab where the vast majority of people do not care what you think.

>>First of all, the name is Baba Banda Singh Ji. Baba Ji went to Punjab to punish suba of Sarhind.

You want debates over semantic type errors then please feel free. It is actually Sirhind and Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave Madho Dass the name Gurbax Singh so you are wrong as well. Also in a previous post you referred to Shaheed Baba Manochal as Baba Manochal. Are you disputing he was shaheed ? Is this becasue he admitted that there were ba$tards in militant groups who undertook acts of terrorism.

You can run but you can't hide. Fact remains that zaffarwal, sohan su and chohan were all part and parcel of the khalistan movement. You can call anyone a GOI agent. Prove it ! I have always said Rode had GOI links and I have posted book extracts to back up my claims.

Just incase you missed it, unlike the other persian words you mention, khalis has never found a place in the Punjabi dictionary. There is a word that is pretty close and that is khali which means empty in Punjabi (khalis empty in arabic). We are not Persian so people can stick their persian names where the sun does not shine.

As for saying words against the GOI please read my posts again. "just like the police were the biggest ba$tards around who happily....". I suppose in an effort to label me a GOI cat etc you got your kachera in a twist and missed what I wrote.

>>So the militants were not all angels but some just like the police were the biggest ba$tards around who happily indulged in killing innocent people

Go on go get some old Awaze Quam and read the press releases. Why are you scared ? Scared you may stumble on the truth ? Scared you illusions about the militant groups will be destroyed.

Hindus don't deserve India. The land belongs to Sikhs

Yes yes kick out hindus from India same hindus that sri guru tegbahadar ji gave his body to save their dharam.

you are classic example of sri guru gobind singh ji embodiment of khalsa bijla singh..shabash...what a bigotry.

134680[/snapback]

Guru Tegh Bhadur ji gave his life for DHARAM not for hindus and for that the hindus should respect us not vice-versa

134735[/snapback]

He gave his life for which dharam though? According to suitations, that dharam was just happen to be hindu dharam. Key words- Oppression and injustice towards people associated with that dharam.

What kind of bigot are you suggesting that hindus should respect us but not vice versa? Didn't guru tegh bahudar ji respected hindu pandits concerns and kissed matyrdom as "hind di chadar". Where does it say in gurbani that others should respect elite sikhs but sikhs should not respect others?

134765[/snapback]

ok ok my bad what I meant was we should not let them push around like they do

and they should respecct us but they dont. We in return should respect them but only if thet respect us which they DONT and I dont mean all of them there are some good hindus out there.

BUT Guru Thegh Bahadur Ji should not be reffered to as "hind di chadar" but as Dharam di chadar instead

Are you people Stupid?! Is that what our Gurus taught us? Hatred? Listen to yourselves talk with such hatred towards Hindus! I know alot of Hindus, and you know what they are so much better a person than these people spewing venom. The movement was hijacked by gundhas, its as simple as that. Its so funny how you kids growing up abroad have these grand notions about the plight of the poor punjabis. Have you been to Punjab recently? Have you seen the new roads, the new homes, sewage systems being built? Punjab is once again getting new life pumped into it. Stay in your moms and dads house, talk big on the Internet about <admin-profanity filter activated> that happened before you were born, or when you were diapers, and continue to sound like a <banned word filter activated>. NOBODY WANTS TO DIE ANYMORE! Leave them alone! Hindus are not evil, people who promote murder are!

134747[/snapback]

So grest shaheeds of the Khalistan movemenet like Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochal, General Labh Singh, Bhai Gurjant Singh Budhsingwala, Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda, Bhai Sukhdev Singh Sukha, Bhai Avtar Singh Brahma, Bhai Sukhdev Singh Babbar, Bhai Jugraj Singh Toofan, Bhai Gurdeep Singh Deepa Hera, Bhai Gurjeet Singh and hundreds of other were all gunday according to you?

Kurtas you still have not proved anything, only personal attacks. "Your Punjabi" shows your one sidedness and "your kachera" shows how you attack Sikh Articles of faith but accuse Khalistanis for doing these things to other faiths. Why don't you go look for facts to prove your points and then provide us with copies. This is the way debates are done. GOI killed innocent Sikhs, raped women and destroyed Gurdwaras and I provided pictures to back up my views. You on the other hand have shown nothing. If you take a stance you provide proofs not tell the opposing party to look for proofs because it just shows that you have no evidence at hand and your beliefs are nothing but lies. You have no credibility. Once you provide us with proofs and give us solid facts we can resume this discussion. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

ps - what is your opinion on Nehru's comments:

"I can afford a civil war in India but not a Punjabi Suba"

Have you seen the new roads, the new homes, sewage systems being built? Punjab is once again getting new life pumped into it.

The brahmamistic governments distorts the sikhi & sikh history in schools, alows right winger hindu filth to publish lies about sikih, they are free to do so, and when gursikh protest theyr are thwarted by the police,

Are you sayin new roads and homes is more important them the panth...because in realisty its not

also if ther was a khalistan, do you think thye wont build roads, yrds and sewage systems for the masses?

Ask some young sikhs in punjab who banda singh bahadur...or who hari singh nalwa is. they wont tell you cuz they dont kno.