Jathedar Talwinder Singh Mahan Sheedi Diwas

ggbb

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!!!!!

I would like to congratulate the Sikh nation on Jathedar Talwinder Singh Babbar mahan saheedi diwas Jathedar sahib attained shaheedi this day October 15, 1992 at village Kang Araian (district Jullundur) .....please remeber this great saint soldier for more info on this great gursikh visit http://saintsoldiers.waheguroo.com/ss/?p=tal

REMEMBER THE SAHEEEDS!!!!

BOLE SO NIHAL SAT SRI AKAAALL!!!

no man, no sikhs has bombed the planes,,,

its all doings of the hindustani government...read the book soft target, more evidence against the GOI then the gur-sikhs who are in chardi khaalaaa

the day b4 and the week after the airplane bombing why where all foreing embasies shreading papers like no bodies buisness?

i ask u that?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!!!

Dear "Sukh Singh" I know most ppl think that Jathedar Talwinder Singh Ji was the mastermind behind the air India bombing however...lets just take a look back at the events...jathedar sahib lived in the lower mainland...the Canadian police had arrested Singh Ji a couple of times however they could not even find once peace of evidence against them. And they were released so they are innocent if we think about it...there has only been allegations by the Indian government saying that Jathedar sahib is responsible for many attacks around India however that is also false and we all know how accurate the Indian government allegations are...if this Singh sahib was responsible for the bombing of air India his name wud had never been mentioned on this message board...so please refer tot he link above and take a look at this great saheeds kurbani...any mistakes I have made please forgive me...once again congratulations on Jathedar Talwinder Singh Jis Saheedi