Khalistan

sandhu_on_net

Kurtas

<<whom he helped and also the numerous cases during the 84 genocide where Hindus gave their Sikh neighbours refuge from the congressi genocide gangs.>>

I am tired of people making those hindus heros who saved some sikhs.Sikhs are not AASAN FARAMOSH and thank those hindus who saved some sikhs.But I have a question?

If you see your worst enemy with his family being killed brutally by a mob and you have to hide him in your house(remember you dont have to fight the mob or put your life online),you will be a human if you save him(not a hero) and you will be a CRUEL person if you dont save him

In the case of 84,sikhs who were being killed were not the worst enemies of anyone,infact they were not involved in anything.Some hindus gave them shelter,and some people like Kurtas make those hindus heroes and try to lick their feet.

In short,hindus who saved some sikhs did something which is expected from a normal human.They were not heroes.

We thank them but WE DONT OWE ANYTHING TO THEM.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

142834[/snapback]

So do you consider KPS Gill a Sikh ? I expect not. So why is it that you are ready to malign all Hindus due to the crimes of a minority of them ? If we use the same logic then you should be happy to accept your uncle Gill as a Sikh and the other ba$tards like Buta Singh, Darbara Singh etc etc as Sikhs.

Oh so when they are giving refuge they magicilly lose their Hindu identity and become Humans. But when a minority of them are involved in crimes of genocide and the other things you mentioned then you malign all of them by using the Hindu tag. Well done Guru Ji would be proud of you.

Says it all you are a biggot who has no understanding of Sikhi. Well done carry on with your rants. You are doing a great service for RAW.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we should be following our Guru ji's example..

when the Moghuls martyred Guru Gobind Singh's family commited so many other atrocities Sat Guru ji didn't hate Muslims because of it, even though most of the peretrators were Muslims. he fought against tyranny, not against a religion..

and the same principle applies today....the enemy which tried to destroy Guru Khalsa during the 1980s/90s included Sikhs aswell as Hindus...

when we start generalising or start labelling the enemy as a religion, that is what changes a rightious struggle against oppression to just another a communal struggle..and brings our downfall.

Khalistan will come about, but not on the values of hate.

bhul chuk maaf

Dear Kurtas and Singh comradz

I dont wish to hurt 2 fellow brothers of mine,nor do I want to have an ego battle to prove I am right.

Nor I have any hate towards the hindu community.

India is their country and tomorrow if somebody of you lands up in indian police custody and your mouth is filled up with tobacco and cigarettes,not many people will help you.

All I intend to convey to the sikh youth who want to fight for khalistan is

1.Not many hindus will assist you in your battle and most of them will be just spectators if something very bad happens to you.

2. Dont see any human body with a turban on the head as your friend and expect somehting from him especially when he is a government employee.

3.I feel many of our youth try their best to convince the hindu youth who come on these forums about the attrocities on the sikhs.But they dont listen and keep on arguing.

So STOP explaining them about what happened in 84 and all.

In short, a person who will be a spectator to your destruction is not your friend and sikhs dont make any enemies.

Bhul chukk maaf

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

Dear Kurtas and Singh comradz

I dont wish to hurt 2 fellow brothers of mine,nor do I want to have an ego battle to prove I am right.

Nor I have any hate towards the hindu community.

India is their country and tomorrow if somebody of you lands up in indian police custody and your mouth is filled up with tobacco and cigarettes,not many people will help you.

All I intend to convey to the sikh youth who want to fight for khalistan is

1.Not many hindus will assist you in your battle and most of them will be just spectators if something very bad happens to you.

2. Dont see any human body with a turban on the head as your friend and expect somehting from him especially when he is a government employee.

3.I feel many of our youth try their best to convince the hindu youth who come on these forums about the attrocities on the sikhs.But they dont listen and keep on arguing.

So STOP explaining them about what happened in 84 and all.

In short, a person who will be a spectator to your destruction is not your friend and sikhs dont make any enemies.

Bhul chukk maaf

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

142859[/snapback]

This is not about right or wrong or egos. This is about following the principles and teachings that our Guru Ji outlined to us. Your views clearly violate these principles.

Your posts are devoid of any of the principles taught by our Guru Ji. Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji stuck to these principles mahan shaheed like Shaheed Baba Manochal stuck to these principles. But people like you who sit in their comfortable homes and claim you know better. Despite police spitting tobacco in the faces of Sikhs these true GurSikhs stuck to the principles laid by our Guru Ji. Says it all about you stance that you are ready to ignore these principles.

The clear message from your posts is one of hate against a whole religion, this goes again the teachings of our Guru Ji. A person like you who shows no respect for our Guru Ji's principles does nothing but belittle the movement you claim to be in favour.

>>3.I feel many of our youth try their best to convince the hindu youth who come on these forums about the attrocities on the sikhs.But they dont listen and keep on arguing.

Just like you ignoring what our Guru Ji taught.

>>India is their country and tomorrow if somebody of you lands up in indian police custody and your mouth is filled up with tobacco and cigarettes,not many people will help you.

When the police are urinating in their mouths is it their country ? How many Hindus who have had police excesses committed against them have you helped ? Police excesses are not just limited to brutality against Sikhs. If you want to know more contact Khalsa Human Rights for information on crimes committed against Hindus.

Dear Kurtas

<<When the police are urinating in their mouths is it their country ? How many Hindus who have had police excesses committed against them have you helped ? Police excesses are not just limited to brutality against Sikhs.>>

I have never heard police in india putting beef in the mouth of a hindu or pork in the mouth of a muslim.Police torture is a different thing and disrespecting a faith and its community is a totally different thing.

We are forbidden to have social contact with any of the descendents of dhir malees,ram rayees etc.Is that also a hate message?

If you dont trust some community,that doesnt mean you hate that community.

Guru Granth Sahib refers to a hindu as spiritually blind,is that also a hate comment?

You are trying to put words in my mouth and by doing so u want to prove me as an extremist and you become a liberal modern thinking dude.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

Dear Kurtas

<<When the police are urinating in their mouths is it their country ? How many Hindus who have had police excesses committed against them have you helped ? Police excesses are not just limited to brutality against Sikhs.>>

I have never heard police in india putting beef in the mouth of a hindu or pork in the mouth of a muslim.Police torture is a different thing and disrespecting a faith and its community is a totally different thing.

We are forbidden to have social contact with any of the descendents of dhir malees,ram rayees etc.Is that also a hate message?

If you dont trust some community,that doesnt mean you hate that community.

Guru Granth Sahib refers to a hindu as spiritually  blind,is that also a hate comment?

You are trying to put words in my mouth and by doing so u want to prove me as an extremist and you become a liberal modern thinking dude.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

142881[/snapback]

It all boils down to abuse of human rights. So come on how many protests have you led against such abuses. I suspect zilch, so I guess now people of other faiths who have flawed thinking like yourself can accuse all the Sikh Quam of ignoring them. Go on contact Khalsa Human Rights (Leicester) I am sure they can provide you with ample cases where the police have disrespected the Hindu and Muslim faiths.

There are Hukumnama calling for those boycots. Last time I looked there was no Hukumnama to support your bigotted views. In fact your views run opposite to what our Guru taught us. Of cause you think you are wiser and bigger than all our Guru Ji and Shaheed who did so much for the panth. Come on what makes you the expert on maligning the Hindus and pretending it fits in with Sikhi ? Your views are disgusting and have no place in the movement you claim to be a backer of. I feel you are delibrately making these statements to taint the Sikh Dharam. Shame on you.

I am not putting words in your mouth. You are doing an ample job of giving the movement a bad name. RAW would be proud of you, people like you make their jobs easier.

Dear Kurtas

<<Your views are disgusting and have no place in the movement you claim to be a backer of. I feel you are delibrately making these statements to taint the Sikh Dharam. Shame on you.

I am not putting words in your mouth. You are doing an ample job of giving the movement a bad name. RAW would be proud of you, people like you make their jobs easier.>>

You are right that RAW will be proud of you.I am a RAW agent.

My name is ...... main nahin dassna no.gif

You are a real sikh and know the exact path of Guru Ji.

May all sikhs be proud of you and may u bring glory to the sikh nation and may the hindus and sikhs always remain brothers.

You win and I lose.

Dear Kurtas

<<Your views are disgusting and have no place in the movement you claim to be a backer of. I feel you are delibrately making these statements to taint the Sikh Dharam. Shame on you.

I am not putting words in your mouth. You are doing an ample job of giving the movement a bad name. RAW would be proud of you, people like you make their jobs easier.>>

You are right that RAW will be proud of you.I am a RAW agent.

My name is ...... main nahin dassna no.gif

You are a real sikh and know the exact path of Guru Ji.

May all sikhs be proud of you and may u bring glory to the sikh nation and may the hindus and sikhs always remain brothers.

You win and I lose.

142918[/snapback]

Thank you very much oh great one. May all RAW commanders be proud of you and may u bring glory to bharat and may the hindus and sikhs always remain at each others throats.

The teachings of our Guru Ji are availble to all, no one has a monopoly on them but some like you ignore them so you can put forward your rabid monomaniac schizoid propaganda.

Have a nice day.

Note - Enough personal attacks have been made. I suggest we show some respect next time. Topic Closed.