Leamington Spa Gurudwara Fracas

I think we are all aware of what happened a few weeks ago in Leamington,Warwickshire Police have issued pictures of the thugs that attacked the old men.

Please help in identyfying them and reporting to the Police. A peaceful protest would have resulted in the same outcome. We should strive to create an image of a peaceful, harmonious religion not that of a bunch of militant thugs. This is headline news on BBC websites and only damages the credibility and reputation of the panth.

1.jpg

FROM BBC SITE

Temple attacks footage released

People who recognise themselves or others should contact police

Enlarge Image

CCTV footage of people wanted in connection with a disturbance during Diwali celebrations at a Sikh temple in Warwickshire have been released.

Six people were treated for cuts and bruises after the attacks at Leamington Spa Asian Men's Club on 12 November.

Four people have been arrested. Three have been bailed and a 47-year-old Coventry man is due in court on Monday.

Police now want to speak to others who were at the scene and have issued three pictures to try to identify them.

Det Ch Insp Adrian Pearson, who is leading the investigation, said: "We particularly want to talk to these people.

"If you can see yourself on one of these pictures, please come and talk to us or if you know who these people are, please tell us."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder where those crowbars that leamington sangat member kept mentioning were hidden (until he vanished when his propaganda failed and the Leamington Sangat told the committee to stop the happy hours).

urrrrrr all those in the picture look the same to me. The pictures are not very clear (unlike the happy hour pictures that were posted of all those old men drinking in the Gurdwara building).

People who recognise themselves or others should contact police

137163[/snapback]

LOL. Lets hope the Singhs in there have looked in the mirror before incase they are unable to recognise themselves...

Sangat. Please take this seriously. If you can identify and of those involved then please contact the police. If you know where TipTop Singh is then please let them know. Somebody out there in the Sikh community must be able to recognise their son wearing those yellow trainers.

I got the other 2 pictures. Again they do not look very clear. I guess Leamington Committee should cut down on the boozing budget and buy some decent CCTV equipment.

post-2624-1133456873.jpg

post-2624-1133456936.jpg