Sarai Simran Karo Jee

Fatheh

Nice to see a positive reply from the Sungat as I posted this same Message somewhere else and the Sungat thought I was trying to push another Cult or something.

I’m sorry if it came across like this but my only reason for posting this was to speared the importance in Jupping the Name Of God.

As Gur-Bani states our only job in life is to praise that eternal God, Akaal purk. Everything thing beside this is worth-less, as Bhai Rama Singh Jee explained to me once.

And wow ever wrote that Naam is given by the Guru, in the form of the Punj Pearae is absolutely right. Naam can only be Dridh by the Guru. But saying this I know many of you are Sihks that do there daily Punj Bania and if skip ahead to Anundh Shiab you find that Gur Maharaj tells us the Juggtia of Simran and how to obtain Amrit Rass Roum Roum and so on, You've got to remember Amrit Pual is the validation of your entrance in to Such-Kand not the Ticket in.

Everyone cast your mind back before the Gurus time, and think how many Mahapurks have graced this world, Bugat Kabir, Bugat Farieed, just to name a few who have received the Ultimate Gift, Vision of the all Almighty. These Buggats had received Amrit raas, Roum Roum Anound Vaji and much more, yet they were not able to enter the GATES OF HEAVEN, It was only when Dhun Guru Anjun Dev Ji Maharaj Blessed them Charan Amrit were they accepted through the GATES OF SUCH-KAND. What Im saying is you don’t have to be Amrit-Dhari to get Amrit raas Roum Roum and the other Splritual gifts that Guru Arjun Dev has tolled us about in Anund Sahib.

Explained to me at Martindale Gurudwara by the late Gianni Amolak Singh Jee.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic