Any Good Punjabi/gurumukhi Dictionaries Out There?

Gurfateh Penjhi

How would you rate that dictionary overall and where can it be bought from?

138977[/snapback]

Fateh Ji,

I have looked at a few Punjabi-English Dictionaries, and this is the one that I found to be very useful. I borrowed this one from someone, that was kind enough to lend me an extra copy they had floating around. But I did see copies at Khalsa School Library. I'm not sure where you're from, but if you have a local store that sells them, this is the one I would recommend. Since there are many out there, this one has a green cover with an orange strip on top. It's called Punjabi University Punjabi-English Dictionary. I'm sure if you asked someone, they will know. Good luck!

Gurfateh Penjhi

How would you rate that dictionary overall and where can it be bought from?

138977[/snapback]

Fateh Ji,

I have looked at a few Punjabi-English Dictionaries, and this is the one that I found to be very useful. I borrowed this one from someone, that was kind enough to lend me an extra copy they had floating around. But I did see copies at Khalsa School Library. I'm not sure where you're from, but if you have a local store that sells them, this is the one I would recommend. Since there are many out there, this one has a green cover with an orange strip on top. It's called Punjabi University Punjabi-English Dictionary. I'm sure if you asked someone, they will know. Good luck!

139083[/snapback]

Fateh penjhi

Thanks very much for the recommendation. :TH:

I got my very own copy today from Sikh Missionary UK (was the last on left!) - it really is very good and up to date!