Sarabloh

Trust1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Singhni bhenji, Bhaji is not "terrorising the sangat", but is simply sharing his and many others' view, I don't see the point in doing baiss over this issue (disputing over it), because it looks like we're just arguing against each other rather than trying to help the Singh that started this post.

To that Singh: You could just try it for yourself, if you want to... That's the best way to know.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh.

"but does that mean its Rehit to follow it?"

If you do something and it helps your Naam Abiyaas and makes your Sikhi stronger/inspires you to become a better Gursikh, then the answer should be obvious. That's why sometimes it's better to try it for yourself and see the effects, because you never know WHY someone is telling you not to eat in Sarabloh. You wont know another person's intentions, but you can see for yourself the effects of sarbloh if you eat in it for a while.

If it really does help your Naam Abhiyaas and help you concentrate more on Akaal (the real purpose of this life), then it's encouraged.

You don't always follow something just because "it's rehat", rather you practice it out of love and respect, and because you begin to recognize the effects it can have on your jeevan, and how it can help you become closer to God. Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Sarbloh is great!! Guru sahib himself does ustat of the power and says akal purakh himself resides in sarbloh. The power of sarbloh around your body and in your blood when doing naam simran is indescribable!

I think for most of us its hard to understand, so I can explain it in western though/science. Most of the time (if you watch documenteries and things u will know) spirituality is related to our magnetic field around our body. We all have an electro magnetic field around us. Increases in this field have been measured when french nuns and tibetan monks were studied while praying. Ghost hunters also use machines that can read electromagnetic fields to find ghosts.

anyway, all magnets are made from iron, iron is a metal with such a property that it effects magnetic fields in a special way. So gurbani says everything is made up of naam, naam vibrates in everything. There is a new quantum theory out that says all sub-atomic particals (proton, neurtrons, electrons) are made up of strings that are vibrating.. if you were to read a paper on this you would think of so many gurbani shabads! This single vibration is permeating everything.. so the answer science doesnt have is what is this vibration? NAAM!!

So I think Sarbloh channels naam a lot better than anything else and having sarbloh around us and in us helps us channel our bhagti easier.

Sarbloh has great and indescribable powers and is very beloved to our guru sahib.

I think you may have missed this the first time. :TH: