Figure This Out

LostSoul

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

i love this riddle, point being becuase nobody ever gets it.. lol

good luck guys!

He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors.

So the car was empty when he rolled the windows up and locked the doors, so the woman must have been outside.

He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

sorta confused here cos, you said a man and woman, you didnt say the woman who was travelling was the man's wife but then you mention when he came bak his wife was dead. Which either means there were two women or the man's was a widow and was travelling with some other woman.

Though i still dont get the part, that if the car was empty when he left it how did someone get in.

i think i got it, your wording may be a bit wrong thats why i got muddled in the begining. ok

The man and woman are travelling. The man leaves the woman in the car and goes away. He comes back and his wife is dead, but no one said the woman in the car was his wife, so he may be a widow which would make that statement true that his wife is dead. And since the woman is not related to him , the one who is in the car, she could be classified as a stranger?