Proofe Of Earth Rotate

tkkookar

I watched a science program.. showing how the effect of sunrise and sunset occurs as earth rotates.

He shone a torch ona big ball, while it was rotating. It had a little camera positioned on 1 place of the big ball.

When you look at the video images, you see the way the light of the torch mirrors the effect of sunrise and sunset in real life.

Therefore the earth is rotating.

Hope i made sense blush.gif

Gurfateh!

the earth must b rotating the sun, as if the sun rotated earth, how cud u explain the other plantes rotation? the earth n all d ova plantes are moving in same direction, not in same shape (elipses n dat). but for the sun to rotate earth duznt make sense 2 me :@ ......

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa

WHO CARES ABOUT EARTH IF IT ROTATES OR NOT?

My old teacher used to say that scientist always like to make things complicated and THINK THT THEY'RE SMARTEST persons on EARTH, and they 're like our godmasters. As we had a debate on it in class and our teacher won by saying today a scientist announces tht he've found out that earth is not rotating the whole universe is rotating around earth making us think tht earth rotates and evryting outside the earth rotates..... DO U HAVE ANYTHING TO PROVE HIM WRONG BECAUSE HE IS TRUE TOO.

So, there is no way to prove both ideas because both seems to be true.

WHAT MY TEACHER SAID, "I think scientist met and debated on this issue and found tht both 're true so, they voted on each and which ever got more votes is truth and they announced it"

NOTE:- Scientists do voting on lot of issues. IT IS 100% TRUE.