Summer In India!

Akal Warrior

The latest trend is mirrored suits. They are literally suits which have small mirrored panels on your entire body. Get the 4mm otherwise it gets a bit heavy. It reflects the heat back out,and keeps you supercool. You look cool too. They come with matching mirror rim sunglasses cause the glare off your shoulders is quite strong. Hand wash only, but easily maintained.

cooool ur decidin 2 go!

i went last summer in july 4 a month it was a gr8 experience. loved every bit!

we went 4 a yatra - to hemkunt sahib the journey was sooo coool!

that took 2 weeks and the weather in that area was ok but at the top it was really cold, i considered my self real lucky to get darshan of such beautiful place.

4 the rest of the holiday i stayed at pind, thats where (as evry1 has already wrote) da mosquitos, heat and lizards come in. ohmy.gif alls good though. follow the advice that parwinder bha ji gave and you'll be okay!

trust me its gr8!!!!!!! :TH:

The latest trend is mirrored suits. They are literally suits which have small mirrored panels on your entire body. Get the 4mm otherwise it gets a bit heavy. It reflects the heat back out,and keeps you supercool. You look cool too. They come with matching mirror rim sunglasses cause the glare off your shoulders is quite strong. Hand wash only, but easily maintained.

146307[/snapback]

Just in case this leads to some chain reaction with odd consequences, I should say that this is a joke. So please no one go looking for this suit or make any life or death decisions based on it.