Sikh/white Couple

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does it say that you can have relationships before marriage?

grin.gif

Gurfateh Ji

146573[/snapback]

THATS WHY THEY WANT TO GET MARRIED

anyway...I think y'all scared her off

>.>

brilliant...

*thats* what Sikhs should be known for...she asked for help and you practically called her a <admin-profanity filter activated>, then said she isnt good enough because shes white

brilliant...and you complain when people say things against Sikhs

pisht

Sri Guru Granth Sahib, the Sikh scripture, puts emphasis on purity of conjugal love. Pre-marital relationship is not allowed at all.

Bhai Gurdas Ji writes,

Seeing other women, do not cast a lustful eye on them, instead consider them as your mother, sister and daughter.

Dekh prayia changian mawan bhaina dhian jane

-Varan Bhai Gurdas Steek, Bhai Gurdas, // 29.11

Also in Amrit Sanchars it is mentioned that pre marital relationships are not allowed.

Gurfateh Ji

reminds me of when mehal mittal brought a gori back to punjab in a punjabi film...LOL

actually some punjabi parents in punjab think it's awesome when their son marries a gori. I had a distant cousin from germany bring a gori with him on a trip to Punjab and they have her pics on the walls at their house....it was a big thing for a while for punjabi guys to bring their gori girlfriends back to punjab to show off their gori gfs as if they were some prize....

personally, i think punjabis are the biggest hypocrites...if you open up the matrimonial section all the people want a fair, very white girl for their handsome tall jatt sikh son...well nobody's more fair than white people! LOL hillarious man. Waaheguru's creation is amazing. This whole world's drama is amazing. I have yet to see a matrimonial add askinf for a brown skinned girl, parents are liek eeewww her rang is paka, well let your kid marry a gori then why you wnat to marry a punjabi girl who bleaches her skin to look fair, get the real thing.... :)

Also to the sangat, remember we're not missionaries, we don’t believe in converting people into Sikhism (I may be wrong... but I believe strongly that I understood your intentions correctly). We believe that another should be INSPIRED to become a Sikh. She wants to learn about the culture first, so let’s take it one step at a time. If she doesn't want to then she doesn't have to. Just another fine-line I’m talking about.

I've heard this before, i can tell you... there are millions of people who don't even know about sikhi, how can they be inspired to learn something they don't even know exists?

Also stop calling us gori sikhs - GET OVER IT ALREADY!!

Sri Guru Granth Sahib, the Sikh scripture, puts emphasis on purity of conjugal love. Pre-marital relationship is not allowed at all. 

Bhai Gurdas Ji writes,

Seeing other women, do not cast a lustful eye on them, instead consider them as your mother, sister and daughter.

Dekh prayia changian mawan bhaina dhian jane

-Varan Bhai Gurdas Steek, Bhai Gurdas, // 29.11

Also in Amrit Sanchars it is mentioned that pre marital relationships are not allowed.

Gurfateh Ji

146597[/snapback]

This talks about a "LUSTFUL EYE" and not LOVE. My friend there is a BIG differrence between LOVE and LUST. If you think it is the same then I suggest you read Bani more thoroughly.

Its this kind of twisted interpretation of Bani that is going to send us down the line of some kind od Sharia type thinking.

reminds me of when mehal mittal brought a gori back to punjab in a punjabi film...LOL

actually some punjabi parents in punjab think it's awesome when their son marries a gori.  I had a distant cousin from germany bring a gori with him on a trip to Punjab and they have her pics on the walls at their house....it was a big thing for  a while for punjabi guys to bring their gori girlfriends back to punjab to show off their gori gfs as if they were some prize....

personally, i think punjabis are the biggest hypocrites...if you open up the matrimonial section all the people want a fair, very white girl for their handsome tall jatt sikh son...well nobody's more fair than white people!  LOL hillarious man.  Waaheguru's creation is amazing.  This whole world's drama is amazing.  I have yet to see a matrimonial add askinf for a brown skinned girl, parents are liek eeewww her rang is paka, well let your kid marry a gori then why you wnat to marry a punjabi girl who bleaches her skin to look fair, get the real thing.... :)

146606[/snapback]

Right on!! :@

Funny!

...CHOR JAAR JOAAR PIRHE GAANIEE...

IN OUR RELIGION HAVE A RELATIONSHIP ISN'T ACCEPTED...WHO HAVE THIS, THEY PIRHE JANGHE LIKE DANE CHAKKI VICH PISSE JANDE NE!

146967[/snapback]

Rubbish!

You have not made one statement to contradict that Guruji frowns on love between a man and a woman.

You have not one iota of proof to back up your statement.

You are confusing the Medieval Punjabi Culture with that of the Futuristic one of Sikhi!!!