Rulda Woos 'khalistanis' ? Part Ii -

KH4L1$T4N1

infiltration is just a simple cold war tactic and i bet it's a piece of cake to infiltrate the quam..all these ppl do is grow a beard, wear a turban and get their organisation to use their links and make up a fake history and references for the character...

worse still, they probably just bribe ppl..Sikh 'propogating' groups such as sgpc ain't short of a few corrupt cronie's..

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

I don't think we should see Bhai Mokham Singh a traitor this quickly as we are not aware if these allegations are even true yet. If what he says IS true, then it is very sad, but the thing is there is no verification whether what Rulda says is true or not.

For all we know, the allegations could have been made purposely to just STIR and cause FURTHER DIVIDE in the Sikh Quam!

The Rashtriya Sikh Sangat has been created to infiltrate and divide the Panth and they will do anything in their power to do so, and I see what you are saying that it is not hard to infiltrate the Quam, but I still believe seeing a sewadar of the Panth who has been at the forefront of Panthic issues for MANY years as a traitor and RSS agent is a little too early at this point in time with such little information.....

Rulda narrates about a meeting between him, Bhai Mokham Singh (spokesman of Damdami Taksal) and RSS chief KS Sudarshan.  If what Rulda says is true, then Mokham Singh makes it clear that he has no respect for some of the Singhs who became Shaheed in the last 27 years. He makes a very startling suggestion to Rulda Singh on what should be done to Bhai Davinder Pal Singh Bhullar who is on death row.

Rulda speaking about "meeting" with Bhai Mokham Singh

.....Only time will tell what is going on behind the scenes.....

Sorry if I caused you any offence, but this is my opinion.....

...Stay in Chardee Kalaa.....

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif