Charanjeet Singh

NANG SINGH

I am reading it right now...after ages...

I remember every single moment of it...every impulse of pain the sangat felt...here in USA and Canada the sangat was up all night reciting bani on yahoo messenger (voice chat conference).

It was surely an unexpected and shocking jolt from Akaal Purkh to make us realize the importance of manukh janm and do maximum kamaaee.

All night the sangat did ardas for those Gurmukhs, that they come out of it. But all 3 of them left this world. That shock is something none of us will ever forget.

For those of you who joined Sikhsangat after May 2004, please make sure to go through that thread and feel the desperation the sangat felt as life was slipping away.

I remember receiving two phone calls that nite... one from a Singh in BC, and one from a Singh down here in Ontario.. both of them were in tears or near tears while telling me... at the time i didn't know much about charanjeet singh or parminder singh... i knew who they were... but didn't know about them much... rena kaur i knew personally so that hit me kinda hard... others that i spoke to durin that situation, absolutely broke down... .... Vaheguru.....