Share Your Rare And Inspiring Pics

NANG SINGH

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sab to pehla" First of all on the top is Akal purakh who sended me to this earth.If it wasn't of That Akal purakh I wouldn't even known the great Martyrs of Sikhi. The second person I am most inspired by is Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale of DAMDAMI TAKSAAL.If it wasn't of him we would still be sleeping.Bholo shri wahegurooo.The third most inspiring person is my grandpa from RODE who taught me alot about sikhi from a young age and I am still learning under the path of Akal purakh. He is the one who went against "JAGIRO varga log"and wanted Peace for the sikhs and KHALISTAN 100%. He always wanted me to do seva for the panth as our ancestors and my own uncles did during harsh rules of mughals or INDIAN hakumat. I am sorry that I am not allowed to put my grandpa's image but when the time is right I will tell u more about my grandpa becuase the time is against sikhs so we have to becareful.The fourth most inspiring person is Shaheed Jathedar Bhai Gurjant Singh Jee "Budhsinghwala" served as the second jathedar after Bhai Avtar Singh brahma of Khalistan Liberation Force.Great warrior who fought like a LION and gave his life as a LION.

post-3994-1139365179_thumb.jpg

post-3994-1139365213_thumb.jpg