Very Worried - Urgent

Singhstah

If u are in the uk u will know about a program called "heavan and earth show" a few mins ago they were showing this actor who has started following "sant mat" AKA Radhaswami. I am worried that this will cause confusion as to who are sikhs and who are radhaswamis, plz tell wat action can we take.

http://www.santmat.net/english/library/index.htm

Weird why Sant Mat has Guru Granth Sahib Jee as a Wallpaper background on the above page on their website.

It seems the "Master" of the SantMat is like a Granthi Singh or Giani jee you would find in a Gurdwara doing Katha in the Gurdwara of Gurbani. However, unlike the Giani jee and Granthi Singh, the Radha Soami person claims himself as "GURU" (the Englightener... However they use Gurbani??? :) So isn't Gurbani the ENLIGHTENER? blush.gif )

From http://www.santmat.net/english/santmat/santmat8.htm:

Sant Thakar Singh himself tells us

From childhood on I had an inclination to read the scriptures.

I had gone through almost all the scriptures of Indian mythology and the Bible, but I was especially attracted to the Adi Granth, because it was written by the Masters themselves who were working at the level of soul, not at the level of body, mind and intellect.

In all those scriptures it was very clearly written that we are souls and belong to God, that there is no other place for us, that our true home is with God.

But before initiation I could not understand the true meaning of these scriptures, nor did their meaning enter my heart.

After being initiated by my Master, when he had awakened me as soul, I was able to really understand the scriptures because real knowledge and wisdom come directly from God to the soul.

Soul is receptive to God. After initiation God can use your soul to teach your heart, to teach you, to explain to you and to bless you without any interference or confusion from intellect and mind.

In regards to Heaven & Earth programme on BBC 1...

unless they are doing something "illegal" the authorities cannot do anything, despite how manmat they are...

if there was a copyright on Gurbani, then I think Radha Soamis a long time ago would be put away in prison. Waheguru. They use GURbani (of Guru Nanak jee) then claims HE IS THE GURU.. if he uses Guru Nanak's Bani to enlighten people, then how can he call himself the ENLIGHTENER??? Gurbani is the enlightener!!

Rab Rakha

a phenji pmd me with a very good idea

Counter it - use the media to your advantage. Do something big to catch the attention of newspapers/news channels, and once you have their attention, clarify who Sikhs really are, talk about the difference between Sikhs and RadhaSwaamis, this guy, and you.

bhull chuk maaf karnee Maharaj

Waheguru Jee Kaa Khaalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

so now, how do we carry this out.