Should We Forgive Dhirmal And Co?

DhadiMania

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
Naarsingh

Naarsingh is known in the hindu mythology as the manlion demon, he is quite a scary looking thing with horns and teeth and all. Naarsingh used to kill the village people in the district and eat them I believe he also had several brothers and sisiters which were similar to him I cant remember the specifics it very sketchy to me now.

The test

Naarsingh came out of the water and asked baba ji why he was not scared of him that he would eat him as he was hungry, baba ji said to him if you are more powerful than me then prove it there is a small cage here (I have seen this cage) make yourself small enough to fit into it, he then shrunk himself down to a size of a hobbit and went into the cage, baba ji then used his power to entrap the demon the demon pleaded with him and promised to give up his ill ways. Baba ji then let him out, and roped the demon into his service for the rest of eternity at the dera, his soul hovers at the dera.

Wow this is somemore hindu garbage put into the minds of Sikhs and by who? a "Sikh"?

Then people go into a hindu discussion????????????????????

Come on people lets read Gurbani not hindu mythology rolleyes.gif

The story about the baba and the naarsingh sounds like a load of pig $#*!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Guru Da Piyara.

Lot of us out there do not know who Baba Vadbhag Singh ji. But Guru Da Piyara has explained it very well and in detail.

Baba ji only talks about simran from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and they help those individuals who are cursed with Black Magic with Jadu Tuna by bad people.

Guru Bless to all..

Well

Just say i have the knowledge from an individual who i know very closely mentioning no name! This individual who i really respect has helped many people including our family very much. I am a Amrit Dhari who believes in Guru Granth Sahib ji from the Heart not just by mouth. Let say God some how made us come across this individual 10years ago who has never put me on any other path but the Guru's path and has never taken or asked for anything in return. This individual has simply said Naam Simran Karo.

This individual has Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji's Havaa. Basically when he wants to help some one he sit's in a chonkee which is "meditation" Then Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji takes over the body and tell's you what ever you need to know and help you and give you some sense of direction. What ever is done from start to finish is all through Guru Granth Sahib Ji nothing is done out of Guru Ji. Now Baba Naar Singh Ji helps Baba Vadbhag Singh ji when required! Baba Naar Singh used to be a Dhe which is a Bad evil looking spirit but after Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji Blessed him and taut him a lesson then Baba Naar Singh became a Sewa Daar of Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji. Many stories have been made up, But this is the truth. Everything that i have been told has always been true to this day by this individual who i know so that's how i know. I hope this answers your question. But with the experience i have learnt a lot trust me. There are people out their that need to educate them selves before opening their mouths. In the Ardas we do the part near the end where we say chonkea chanday bugay jugho jugh ataal dharam ka Jekar bholo ji waheguru. this mean that the good and evil was made at the same time by God. Guru will have to return to this earth again because of the people of this earth are not going in the right path. I tell you something the sikhs of todays society far from Guru Ji,

i tell you something the first people that will get slapped hard will be sikhs and you know what they deserve it because we are not worthy to be linked with guru ji. The really sikhs will be born at the time of Raj Kare Ga Khalsa. In Ardas again where it says Quar Sab milan Ge jo Bhachay charan jo Hoai. The Almight will return at the point where his true ones are in need not the likes of us as in todays society. We have a long way to go my friend! I hope i didn't offend you in anyway.

Greeting My Brother

Guru Da Piyara

i wasted my 48mins 19 secs watching the video.. :wub: i can go on and on listing the amount of manmaat that goes on in that dera but i dun think i want to waste anymore time on this issue ... no.gif

the only way of casting evil out is NAAM.. start having complete believe in sri guru granth sahib ji.. u wont need to go to any baba's dera to get any kind of special naam or parshad or etc etc etc..

DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

JKaur

Firstly can i say that you are very rood and abrupt! So talking about Naam simran which tells you to be passionate, Caring for others, Respecting others belief. You haven't accomplished any of those through your words. So all i will say in respect is don't look far look in the mirror and tell me do you see a true honest and guru da piyara? Then only you can make such a suggestion on others. Looks like you haven't experienced what others individuals have had to go through and god bless you don't. But us as normal human beings can't battle with evil alone they are too powerful! Did you know Guru Ji battled with these things in there time they have always existed from the beginning. Kamai with Naam Simran takes a long time and sometimes when you get caught out with this Black magic you are not powerfull enough to deal with it even though doing your Simran helps alot but you need someone with more kamai like a true Maha Pursh. Example trying to put a fire out with a water Pistol gun when a Maha Pursh have a Proper Hose water pipe you got more chance of putting the fire out! I hope this gives you a more meaning lesson. This evil does exist but our parents don't educate us enough, easy to say don't beleive that crap but the fact of the matter is that it does! Why do you think people suffer so much because others can't see you doing well.

The closer you are to God the less harm comes to you but you still get hurt big way or small way depends on individual how strong their defence is! Defence is what Guru Gobind Singh Ji has given us the weapons to fight these things but we don't know hoe to use them so we have to turn to some who does like a true Sant or Maha Pursh. We have a lobg way to go! I know you probably think or i have done my Jap Ji sahib da Path so nothing can touch me it take much more than that to protect you! I'm talking doing 6 to 8 Hours of Path to fight this kind of crap. The true fact is no one has that much time per day for Simran. Do you understand now or is it still blur????

For give me for being harsh at times

Guru Da Piyara

urmmm how sure u are if ive or not have gone thru what ppl have not gone thru.. im not gonna give u a history of my life but FRANKLY speaking ive gone thru and I can tell u with my PERSONAL experience that there is nothing better then NAAM even when all this BLACK or WHITE or GREY magic takes place..

anyway what i told abv was what i FELT after watching the video.. and i do stand to my believe.. i do not wanna dwell with you regarding ur beliefs.. u can go on believing whatever u want i dun reali quite care.. as this is a DISCUSSION FORUM all i did was to xpress what i felt after watching the video.. if u dun like it then be it.. neither u can force me or any of the sangat here to belief what we belief neither we can force u to leave ur beliefs.. all we can do is to advise according to GURUJIs teaching. either u wanna follow or not again its UP to U.. if u find me rude for letting u now how i personally feel den be it.. i cant go arnd pleasing ppl ..

just one questions to the sangat on the site.. has guruji mention anywhere in sri guru granth sahib that his SIKHS is allowed to visit this kinda places? if you say YES pls quote the gurbani shabad.. at least we can learn sthin out of this..

wjkk wjkf :wub:

as i said again mate... im not goin personally against u.. but from my PERSONAL experience.. in cases like things above.. black magic.. spirits haunting u and etc etc etc ... the best remedy is NAAM by guruji.. not any babaji or any ghostbusters...

so u can go on and on and on "trying" your best convincing me that goin to a babaji in this cases is a valid thing to do but im not gonna buy it coz ... as i said i have had FIRST HAND experience on the above cases and the only thing that helped me was gurbani shabad... naam... and NOTHING ELSE