Babar Khalsa And Isyf

Anhad_ATL_ISYF

If you think That the people who belong to the group BKI, are freedom fighters then why did they kill so many youngsters with their families. THE WORD FREEDOM FIGHTER MEANS THE ONE WHO FIGHTS FOR THE INNOCENT & NOT ONE WHO KILLS THE INNOCENT. If you don't beleieve me then ask the mother or father who lost their child or children because of them. Or a person who lost his / her family because of these people.

How about asking/seeing parents who lost their children during op blue star and they never saw the body of their young ones and till today they are hoping that their kids will return... See the whole picture and then analyze the situtation. (Not that i agree or disagree with some groups)

If you think That the people who belong to the group BKI, are freedom fighters then why did they kill so many youngsters with their families. THE WORD FREEDOM FIGHTER MEANS THE ONE WHO FIGHTS FOR THE INNOCENT & NOT ONE WHO KILLS THE INNOCENT. If you don't beleieve me then ask the mother or father who lost their child or children because of them. Or a person who lost his / her family because of these people.

After 84, there were many government agents that were deployed to give Sikhs a bad name. They would commit acts under the guise of a Sikh (full sikhi saroop), and would usually label themselves from certain organizations (ie.BKI). This is how these agents hurt us from within and continue to do so to this day. <_<

3,000 innocent Sikhs murdered in Delhi.

The ISYF was started by Shaeed Bahai Amrik Singh. At first the Jathabandi was a good one and very successful, It had many members across the World and many Singh’s gave Shaeedia and many did and still do good seva for the Panth.

Unfortunately as with many Jathabandia when money becomes involved and goes missing problems arise. Lots of money was collected under the banner of Shaheedi fund and for the movement in Punjab, a lot of money went missing and hence the Jatahabnadi split many times when the missing funds were asked for. It is obvious who the leaders of this Jatahbandi are or who have been because a lot of them have never worked but still own several houses whilst driving around in big cars.

Then we move on to there leader in Punjab who clings on to the fact he is related to Sant Ji. He roams around free in Punjab where every one else that was involved in the struggle for freedom have been killed or escaped to other countries. Many Singh’s that associated with him have been killed or have been banged up behind bars.

All the above is my own opinion from being closely associated with the Jatahbandi, there are many Singhs in the group that do a lot of seva and are genuine. But when you are to close to something it is hard to see the truth because you don’t want to believe it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest another_guest

After 84, there were many government agents that were deployed to give Sikhs a bad name. They would commit acts under the guise of a Sikh (full sikhi saroop), and would usually label themselves from certain organizations (ie.BKI). This is how these agents hurt us from within and continue to do so to this day. <_<

This exactly what happens in the Islamic groups....some govt. agents/politically communal forces/plain hindus in the guise as muslims commit a heinous crime to tarnish an innocent muslim's image in the world/India....it all depends on the perception

Hey guys i have been doing my research about babar khalsa and ISYF :nihungsmile: and aint sure what our sikh bros have to say about theme. Then indian and some other conutries like canada have annouced them illeagle and stuff but are they realy terrorists or helping us shikhs live in peace. In other words do we support them or do we call them terrorists. :BL:

THEY ARE GOOD BECAUSE THEY HELPED IN SAVING OUR LIVES!

• 10 months later...
Guest Gurpreet

Yeah, Osama Bin Laden is Hindu with a long beard. What's next, the Jews did 9/11? Nice try Paki, but do not try to divide us. Indisputable facts, video, photos, admissions, testimonies... EVERYONE (including you) knows Muslims are the biggest terrorists in the world.

I don't know about Indian govt, but I do know that many the, many Punjabi Hindus are the same as us, go to Gurudwara, follow GGS, so don't try to spread hate or disunity. So govt aside, I cannot blame the religion one bit - in fact it was Islamic zealots (Mughals) responsible for the torture and heinous crimes to our Gurus.

Your time will come.

This exactly what happens in the Islamic groups....some govt. agents/politically communal forces/plain hindus in the guise as muslims commit a heinous crime to tarnish an innocent muslim's image in the world/India....it all depends on the perception