Listen To This - I Have A Balanced View

Another Sikh

Now Hear This from “The Voice of Another Sikh”

Being new to the Sikh Sangat, I put an article out on the forum and was interested to read that someone calling himself Singh_shiromani had very strong views regarding GURU NANAK GURDWARA and the Smethwick Youth and Community Centre in Smethwick, England.

I was so intrigued about who this person was that I read a few of his previous posts\replies ** I would advise other forum members to do so also **** about his fixations. grin.gif

I came to the conclusion that it would appear that on the Sikh Sangat forums everybody has a view if it agrees with the thoughts of Singh_shiromani.

I am sure that Singh_shiromani does a lot of positive things for sikhi and I praise him for that, but his views on Guru Nanak Gurdwara, Smethwick Youth & Community Centre and his one sided arguments are not what sikhi is all about.

FIGHT what is not right, but apply the same rules to everybody

FIGHT corruption – expose all corruptness equally.

FIGHT, name and shame equally – don’t protect some

Singh_shiromani says that he is such a righeutous person, but then on the forums the way he twists and personalises everything to suit HIM…. In the name of sikhi .. WHY???? Should he not listen to what our guru’s said about how we should act, otherwise we fall into a trap of putting ourselves higher than the teachings of the Guru Granth Sahib, even our Guru’s did not do that.

If you read what Singh_shiromani says, his Objectives are really

Over the weeks I will post a number of articles and you with your own eyes will READ the balanced view from “The voice of another Sikh”.

Oops! I hope Singh_shiromani the gangster of sikhi does not read this.

post-4548-1139387247_thumb.jpg

Here we go, again, i would like to ask when have i EVER stated myself higher than Satguru Sache Patshah Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj? Sadh Sangat forgive me, everytime i have started a topic i have always moved Sadh Sangat's "dhiyaan" towards Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj first before starting the topic, i have never classed myself higher, maybe your tryin to portray me in that situation so that Sangat turn against me. But let me tell you something, if you think you can do ANYTHING against the wishes of Guru Maharaj, your mistaken.

Daas is the dust off the Sangat's feet, daas is the charan sevak of the Sadh Sangat.

I'm sure i do not have to justify myself to you, my Guru Ji and Guru's Roop Sri Sadh Sangat Sahib is whom i have to justify myself yo.

Guru Sahib and Guru Sahib's Sadh Sangat is supreme.

Now moving on to this joke of your so called "invitation" LOL LOL.gif

1) So you have links to the indian high commission, which has helped you obtain this letter headed paper

2) The name of the invitee is written by hand, which could have been to you, edited by computer and then another name written on

3) Tomorrow you could also change it to Singh_shiromani and say i was invited too LOL LOL.gif

4) Wheres the info/NAMES you were going to provide on your previous posts?

5) You can blatently tell how the dark shades are around the top of the invitation you have provided

6) I told you on the day take pictures!! WHICH WOULD BE PROOF

See, i raised a topic in the Sadh Sangat's court, to move the Sangat's "dhiyaan" off that, you started these, which werent there before i started the other topic, so now who's hiding what and trying to protect who?

I seriously think you have little knowledge on anything, yet your trying to frame people who have been serving the Sikh Sangat for over 25 years!

STRANGE HOW YOU HAVE ACCESS TO INDIAN CONSULATE'S PAPERWORK??

Oops! I hope Singh_shiromani the gangster of sikhi does not read this.

thats just stupid of you, "gangster of Sikhi" as i said before this shows how narrow minded and childish you are, "Sikhi" isnt a game, nor a film or your prostitute, where you may be a gangster, for this Sikhi millions have laid down their lives, so that Sikhs today can live with their heads up high without fear, you may have a house built on foundations of bricks, cement, water and mud, but Gurmukha this Sikhi's foundations have been laid on the Bones, Blood and Minjh of Sikh Shaheeds, this is what has happened to lay the foundations of Sikhi, so dont see it so cheap! "GANGSTER" how could you even think of using that word?

Oh and another thing, seeing your posts and the letter heads you have collected shows your an agent of this high commisioner of india, let him know that in a "diva" oil or ghee is burnt as fuel, a storm comes blows it out, in Sikhi's "diva" the Blood of Sikh Shaheeds has been and is being burnt, no storm will EVER blow it out!

Invites alone do not prove anything. Such invites are sent out to lots of people across the country. As they say the Proof of the Pudding is in the eating. So come on show us pictures of Shergill attending events at the CGI in Brum.

Apparently according to a story on Panthic weekly Shergill met Rulda Singh who is an RSS man.

http://www.panthic.org/news/125/ARTICLE/2231/2006-02-05.html

(Singh Shriomani remember a while back I posted a PDF on Jasbir Rode and his links with the intelligence bureau well in the above panthic weekly story there is a reference to this book by Rulda Singh)

Hanji thats correct it does say something about shergill, not only in this one, but i think in the 2nd or 3rd one, when rulda came to the uk to Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick, shergill was president of the Gurdwara committee 2003-2005, and "khalistani" leaders / rulda wanted a meeting called, along with other "leaders" to discuss Sikh matters.

I'm sure if you contact rulda through www.panthic.org he can provide you with what exactly was said / done by shergill.

WJKK WJKF MY BROTHERS.

The struggle for khalistan has been going on for more than 20 years, and over them 20 years theres been many traitors and many 2 faced people etc. so therefore here we are in the year 2006 still havnt got anywhere

WHY?

Because we are fighting and arguing about what happens in guru nanak gurudwara smethwick, whether powar is wrong or shergill is wrong? who gives a crap, would sant jarnail singh ji stand there and argue about whether shergill is right or powar is right erm.. i dnt think so. There are gurudware in britain which have meat and sharaab served in the langar halls, our sikh sisters are gettin converted to islam by force every other day and sent to pakistan these thing are more important at this time, singho if we get these things right and do more sikhi parchar then khalistan is a strong possibility not by doing our own parchar about smethwick gurudwara because i dont see the history of smethwick gurudwara told instead i see the history told about those chardi kaalla singhs who gave there lives doing seva and doing amrit sanchar to the thousands, therefore step out of this little pond and step into the ocean if you are the true sons of guru gobind singh ji

phul chuk maff

Khalsa Jio, your post is defo correct, but the truth is that a post was posted here by daas, about a statement given by a corrupt Sikh "leader" who once claimed to be Khalistani, but then VOWED he had finished the Sikh Movement and "garam khilai's" from Smethwick Gurdwara Sahib....

BUT

from the SAME Gurdwara Sahib there is a constitution (Vidaan), which was made by Guru Nanak Gurdwara's Sadh Sangat and Passed in Guru Maharaj's Hazoori, now, before becoming ANY committee member at ANY position WHAT-SO-EVER you have to take OATH in Guru Maharaj's Hazoori that you will give mind, money and soul to Khalistan, NOW if these people dont want to give those to the establishment of KHALISTAN then why take a FAKE OATH IN GURU SAHIB'S AND SRI SADH SANGATS HAZOORI???

even the PAPPI GANGU BRAHMIN NEVER TOOK OATH on SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ!!!!

Then what should you class these people under???????